FS: NIB FarScape Complete Series $40 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the frell...excellent deal. If it doesn't sell, PM me.

Liquid Cool

No, Pacekeeper Wars is released by a different company.

Lifted from Wikipedia --
On November 17, 2009, Farscape: The Complete Series as well as all four individual seasons of Farscape were released, however they were not issued in thin pack format. Farscape: The Complete Series has an MSRP of $149.99 while the individual seasons retail for $49.99 each.[16]

The box set includes a bonus two-disc collection of featurettes, including Farscape Undressed, a Farscape special that was created prior to the third season to catch fans up to events that previously happened in Farscape. However, Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars is not included because Lions Gate Entertainment still retains the rights to the mini series.[17] Upon its release in the US, retailer Best Buy had a limited number of complete series sets which did include The Peacekeeper Wars as a store exclusive. The two miniseries discs were identical to those of the normal Lions Gate release and were included in the last DVD case along with the two discs of bonus material that normally come with the complete series set.

Otherwise, The Peacekeeper Wars was released to DVD in January 2005 and is still available as of mid-2010.

All 4 seasons? PM me your paypal addy and i'll make them mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back