Status
Not open for further replies.

Derfman

[H]ard|Gawd
Good Morning [H]!

My Selling Information:
Ebay: link
Heatware: link
TrustWho Verification Page (A standard used in the Virtual Items Community): link

I can guarantee you that all of this information matches up, my TrustWho is under the same E-mail as my Paypal account, the name on there will definitely match the one on my Paypal account. If you need any personal information, phone number, address, etc. I will gladly provide this information before finalizing a sale.

Though my trading activities are little to far between to say the least, as a person and a professional (in the IT field) I believe in establishing trust through both my honesty and my willingness to keep active communication.

I only ask for the same in return.

To sum things up, this is a "Derfman has charged a new sound system for his car and wants to pay it off within the 90 days no interest period" thread. ;)

This Wii has provided my friends and I many good days of gaming, but beyond the times when friends are over (so few and far between as I get older) this system really hasn't seen much use over the past 6 months. Although I don't use it as much I use to, I am sad that I must part ways with it.

My sadness may become your joy though!

I originally purchased this system second hand through a member (SiC420) at Anandtech, back in November of 07. The system was originally fit with a first generation Wiinja (the kind that could not be firmware flashed through a burned DVD), this was exactly what I was looking for. Once he shipped the system I had ordered the newest Wiinja at the time (the one that is firmware upgradeable), and I had my friend's father unsolder the old chip and solder in the new one (same wire configuration, so it was easy for a guy like him).

Has the Homebrew channel but haven't applied any Homebrew updates in over 6 months. Has Nintendo System update prior to the one where they attempted to patch the Zelda Twilight Hack (making it harder to setup Homebrew).

It has worked fine ever since, plays backups like a champ.

Extras!: The part you all have been waiting for and what I hope justifies the price.
Original Box
Wiimotes: (3)
Nunchucks: (3)
Classic Controller: (1)
Original Accessories: Composite Cables, Sensor Bar, Power Supply, etc.
Component Cables: (1)
Ethernet Adapter: (1)
Nyko Dual Charger Pack: (1)
2 GB SD Card: (1)
Driving Wheels (the plastic silly ones you throw your Wiimote into): (3)
That Zapper Thing (The one that turns your setup into a gun, came with Zelda Archery Game): (1)
Carrying Case: (1)

If I am missing anything I will add it later.

I am asking $400 Shipped Firm for all of this. If you add up all of these items plus a preinstalled modchip your getting a good deal one what your paying for.

As much as I want a few things PC related (like a Core i7 920, X58 Mobo, and some RAM to go with it), I'm not going to consider trades unless they are an eye popping deal in my eyes. AKA Something to justify me having to cut into my next few paychecks to slowly pay off the first part of my multi-stage Car Audio update. :p

PICS

Where it has been operating from, next to my PS3, neither is left turned on and as you can tell the top shelf it is on, was not a shelf that could be closed (due to the PS3's largness and ventilation needs), so all in all it was well ventilated.

DSCN0329.jpg

DSCN0334.jpg

DSCN0333.jpg

DSCN0332.jpg

DSCN0331.jpg

DSCN0330.jpg

Thank you take the time to view my thread.

- Derfman

Last edited:
Couple things:

Price Drop: Down from $450 OBO to $400 firm (shipped). Considering the difficulty to adding a modchip to the newer Wii's and all the items adding up to above the $400 value, you really are getting more than what you are paying for. If I can not sell it at this price I will most likely be keeping the system.

Pictures Added.

Added: Ethernet Adapter.

Correction: 4GB SD card was actually 2GB, sorry about that!

Note: The carrying case is the zipper kind and it seems that the zipper's track is a bit messed up. I may just remove it from the list and toss it in the trash if I can't fix it.

Thanks again for viewing my thread!

- Derfman

Last edited:
Never mind, network issues across the board...

Oh well bumping again, then may check out fleabay as a last resort before hooking it back up in the shrine.

Sold to a childhood friend of mine.

Thanks guys for taking the time to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back