FS: Oneplus One 64GB

Viper87227

Fully [H]
I just pulled the trigger on a OP2, so this guy has got to go.

The phone has had a glass screen protector on it since it came out of the box. There are a few VERY (and I mean near impossible to find) scratches on the screen protector. If your a perfectionist, it's obviously easily replaceable, but I imagine just about anyone would have no complaints with the condition of the already installed protector. The screen beneath it will be mint. It was kept in a case up until about a month ago. There are some very minor nics along the edge, but again, you have to be hunting for them or you'd not notice. The back of the phone, like the rest, is basically blemish free unless your busting out a magnifying glass. I'm comfortable calling it a 9.5/10 condition wise.

Included will be the attached screen protector, a Diztronic Black TPU case (noticeably used), as well as the original box and all original accessories (original charger + cable, both sim trays, removal tool). The only thing I probably no longer have is the original box for the wall plug. Everything else is here. I will also toss in a cheapy universal USB dock, as that won't work with my OP2.

The phone was purchased by me from OPO. This is actually a warranty replacement from my original purchase (fun fact: it is NOT a refurb. OPO replaced my phone with a brand new, sealed, retail phone, MFG 1/28/15.)

The phone is rooted, running TWRP, and has CM12S flashed. I can leave it as it, or return it fully back to stock, buyers choice.

I will take some pictures when I get a chance.

Asking $230 shipped CONUS. Heat under viper87227

Back