FS: Paintball Gear - WGP autococker, GA 68/4500, etc

Mr. Baz

2[H]4U
I have another baby on the way, so this stuff has to go.

WGP Trilogy Competition Select Fire Autococker - Blue
J&J Edge barrel kit w/extra back(.682)
Guerilla Air 68/4500 with the GA tank cover designed specifically for this tank
Tank also comes with a CP black nipple cover
Odessy Halo Rev B w/rip drive and V35 - smoke
V-Force Profiler Mask (most comfortable I've ever played in)
Empire 4+5 pod harness - Large - H20 color(blue/black)
10 clear pods (cheap kind), one of them has a cracked lid
cleaning swap and squeegie

I will get pictures later when I can upload some pictures.
All of this equipment has less than 3hrs on it. I bought it in anticipation of other friends/coworkers joining the sport for some recball. They all said 'sure we'll buy our own gear and go play all the time.' Yeah, no one did....

This all cost me over $700 when I bought it.

I checked and you can buy all of this now for a little over $600 after tax/shipping

I'm looking to get $500 + shipping OBO

Here are the pictures:

ga684500.jpg

halo.jpg

harness.jpg

Please note the glossy black barrel is the stock trilly barrel and not part of the kit.
jjbarrel.jpg

profiler.jpg

trilogy.jpg

trilogy_box.jpg

Last edited:
not to shoot down ur post but your price is really high. you should aim more towards the $350-400 mark. a trilogy autococker is a low end cocker. try selling it on pbnation.com, should go fast there.

not to shoot down ur post but your price is really high. you should aim more towards the $350-400 mark. a trilogy autococker is a low end cocker. try selling it on pbnation.com, should go fast there.

Try piecing all of this together new and tell me what you get.

Yes. About 3 posts up I mentioned that. I just haven't put individual prices on everything because I'm still selling as a gearbag sale until someone buys a component or two from the whole lot.
No one has made any serious offers on parts, so why bother posting individual prices?
Anyone interested already knows(or should know) how much this stuff retails for, so they should be able to make reasonable offers via PM on what parts(s) they want.

Back