FS: Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick, Canon 70-200L, Canon 1.4x extender

briang

Weaksauce
Accept confirmed paypal only. All prices are shipped in the US, will ship elsewhere but you will pay the difference.

Pinnacle PCTV HD Stick Pro. Amazon link. Bought this a few weeks ago, only used it for a few hours. Selling because 1), no OTA HD in my area (was in an area that did when I bought it). 2) my system (pentium M 2Ghz scaped by doing SDTV, HD was sketchy at best. I would recommend a C2D system at least. Comes with all books, cables, cds, antenna, remote etc. Works with BeyondTV and others. $65 shipped.

Canon 70-200L 2.8 NON IS. I've been putting this up for sale everytime I have something to sell for a while now, and this thing never goes. It was an LA Times lens, and the condition of the outside shows it, scrapes, etc. The glass is fine though, very good shape, and the autofocus is smooth and quiet. Comes with tripod collar, both caps, and rubber hood. I need to sell this thing because I no longer have a DSLR, so the thing just sits there looking lonely and collecting dust. $475 shipped.

Canon 1.4x extender (not the II version). Great shape, comes with both caps. $85 shipped.

Buy the 70-200L and the Canon 1.4x together for $525, or make an offer for the combo.

Back