FS: Polk Audio RM10 Home Theater Speaker Set with PSW111 Powered Subwoofer

RavenZero

Limp Gawd
For Sale:

POLK RM10 Speaker System (Set of Five, Black) with POLK PSW111 Powered Subwoofer -- SOLD!

This is a killer deal for a great set of Polk home theater speakers. They are small and unobtrusive, but they sound WAY bigger than they look! The are hefty and substantial with well bolstered, brushed aluminum cabinets anodized in black for a spectacular, high-end look. The grills can be removed for an even cleaner sound if desired. The 4 satellites are Polk RM101 singles and the 5th speaker is a Polk RM202 center channel. They are perfectly matched and create amazing effects and reproduce an excellent range of human dialog--lows, mids and highs.

The Polk PSW111 subwoofer is a fantastic match for the center and surrounds of the RM10 speaker set. This sub is almost legendary for packing a lot of clarity and power into a tiny package. It can go far deeper than you would think and its small size makes it nearly invisible in most rooms. This sub can be set to automatically turn on when it senses low frequency input which can save a lot of power--or you can set it to always be on. Either way, it reacts very quickly and you can always be guaranteed deep, tight and clean bass response from this sub. If you love your music as much as your movies, then you can't lose with this sub.

Why pay $275 to $350 for muddy sounding plastic Logitech z-5500s when you can have REAL home theater speakers for less and add the amp or receiver of your choice? This set cost close to $600 when originally purchased 2 years ago. They are all like-new clean and in perfect working and cosmetic condition. You decide... :D

***I prefer Paypal for all payments. My Heat is under the exact same screen name of RavenZero...

5147026733_149c18342c.jpg

5147026815_8d8a2806f8.jpg

5148997826_05225c8a6c.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
question: how do these compare to the klipsch promedia 5.1 set?

These are in a different class from the Promedias. These Polks are much higher quality and they are really made for home theater, not glorified computer surround sound speakers. Remember that there have been more than one set of Logitech speakers that have been THX certified with supposedly very high peak wattage. Klipsch makes newer, better and more home theater friendly speakers than the Promedias now that are more expensive and more comperable to these Polks that I'm selling. The PSW111 subwoofer also has an excellent reputation for reliability--unlike the Promedia sub...

Just as an example, the RM101 satellites included with this set used to retail for close to $200.00 per speaker. Price doesn't always mean quality either, but these were worth the price. The pictures don't convey the solidity, heft or build quality of these speakers. This was my bedroom surround sound set and I actually felt like the whole setup, including the PSW111 sub, was overkill at times.

Last edited:
These are nice speakers. Most speakers of those size, you would rightly roll your eyes and pass them by. These are rare exceptions.

Back