FS: Powercolor Red Devil RX 5700 XT

Wow bump - had no idea 5700XTs are going for that amount. Got 4 of them in my mining rig. :eek:
The cooler on the Red Devil is excellent, especially if you put some thermal pads between the back plate and the memory.

1637116276886.png

Wow bump - had no idea 5700XTs are going for that amount. Got 4 of them in my mining rig. :eek:
The cooler on the Red Devil is excellent, especially if you put some thermal pads between the back plate and the memory.

View attachment 413330
Yep, I have one that im not using, thinking of selling it also. The cooler on them are a beast.

View attachment 413330
The older higher end amd cards are going for quite a bit. I had a Vega 64 nitro plus I straight traded for a 3060ti lhr. I feel I could have gotten better than the model I got but whatever gaming perf is gaming perf to me. He got like 54 my out of it at like 120 w which is like 2.5 grand if my old math serves profit over two years.

yeah but with all the scamming lately, i think i want to pull it back and wait a bit..

Back