FS PSP/360/Whatever else I can dig up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tormond

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2007
Ok selling off some stuff I got in trades or have just laying around and just not using

1) XBox 360 Premium (non HDMI) Runs fine, Comes with Viva Pinata, 1 wireless controller, 20GB Hard drive, One USB Charge cable thing, Component Cables. As far as I know it is not banned from live (I have never hooked it up but was told it was not by the person who traded for it) and the live account on the unit is logged in and do with it what you will. Has some videos/games whatever on the hard drive that you can desroy or play with at your pleasure. Got this in a trade, bought the HD DVD add on for it (which I am keeping) and found that the HD drive works better on my PC for my needs. I will guarantee non DOA but not that it is/is not banned from live as I have no real way of testing this. Asking $200 shipped OBO. Price Drop I need this gone. Dropped price due to Microsoft Seal being broken. Any cheaper than this and I will just keep it.

2) PSP "fatty" (Unit only..no power cord ms etc) This was working fine until I changed the faceplate on it. Now the screen cuts off/on intermitantly. It more than likely is I just have something shorted out somewhere as you can squeeze the facplate and it will come back on but I have 3 PSPs and just don't have a need to worry with it. Sold AS IS NO GUARANTEE $60 shipped Price Drop

3) Found a couple DVDs that I have extras of or have upgraded to HD or BD versions of. Some are ex-rentals but I will guarantee them to play. Free shipping if you order 4 or more other wise add $3. All movies are $5 each unless you buy a lot at which point I will work with you. Anyway here is the list. All movies are widescreen unless there wasn't a widescreen version (and they are anamorphic widescreen if that is available). I am pretty anal about my movies and hate non OAR so they should all be widescreen.

Orgasmo
Men of Honor
Way of the Gun
The Watcher
Lolita
The Ladies Man
Indecent Proposal
Havana
The Great White Hype
Eye of the Beholder
The Faculty
The Big Chill
The Big Easy
Arachnaphobia
Antitrust
8MM
28 Days Later
Cats Eye
Dark Blue
The Truth about Demons
South Park Vol 1
South Park Vol 2
South Park Vol 3
South Park Vol 4
Storm Chasers
Saturday the 14th
The Nine Lives of Fritz the cat
Trapped in Paradise
Torque
Mad City
Shop Girl
Sphere
Sliding Doors
Serpents Kiss
Shall We Dance
The Tie That Binds
The Thin Red Line
Texas Chainsaw massacre
Three Kings
National Treasure
School of Life
Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th
The Butterfly Effect
Burnt Offerings
Bound
Boiler Room
Boiling Point
Blink
Blind Date
Cellular
Children of the Corn
The Christmas Wife
City Hall
Clerks II
Contract Killer
The Core
It Could Happen to You
Creepshow
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
The Avengers
The Aviator
The Apple Dumpling Gang
Any Given Sunday
Anger Management
Analyze That
American Psycho
After The Harvest
Action Jackson
2 Days in the Valley
Basic
Bats
Beautiful Girls
Behind Enemy Lines
Better Off Dead
Beyond the Sea
Black Knight
Black Sheep
Red Heat
Carrie 2 The Rage
Volcano
Very Bad Things
Donnie Darko
Don't Say a Word
Don Juan Demarco
Dogma (SE)*
Disclosure
Detroit Rock City
Detonator
Deep Impact
De-Lovely
Double Jeopardy
Double Take
Drop Dead Gorgeous
Dungeons & Dragons
Edward Scissorhands
Elektra
Elf
Entrapment
Envy
Equilibrium
Escape to Witch Mountain
Eurotrip
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
Executive Decision
Exit Wounds
Fair Game
Fire Down Below
The Fly/Fly 2
The Fog
Flightplan
The Crying Game
Dancing at the Blue Iguana
The Day After
Dave
Michael Jordan to the Max
Memphis Belle
Murder at 1600
Mr 3000
Vertical Limit
Virus
Get Shorty
Get Carter
Gattaca
Freeway
Frida
Flatliners
Gladiator
Go
Godsend
Gone in 60 Seconds
The Graduate
Hard to Kill
The Haunting
Held Up
Hollow Man
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Jeepers Creepers
Jeepers Creepers 2
King Arthur
Ladder 49
Last Man Standing
Lawnmower Man
Legally Blonde 2
Legend of Drunken Master
Life
To Live or Die in LA
Lord of the Flies
Madonna: Truth or Dare
The Magnificent Seven
Major League II
Man on Fire
Man of the House

I accept Paypal and my heat is under tormond. No I will NOT ship first but I can and will provide you with any and all contact information that you would like.

Ok selling off some stuff I got in trades or have just laying around and just not using

1) XBox 360 Premium (non HDMI) Runs fine, Comes with Viva Pinata, 1 wireless controller, 20GB Hard drive, One USB Charge cable thing, Component Cables. As far as I know it is not banned from live (I have never hooked it up but was told it was not by the person who traded for it) and the live account on the unit is logged in and do with it what you will. Has some videos/games whatever on the hard drive that you can desroy or play with at your pleasure. Got this in a trade, bought the HD DVD add on for it (which I am keeping) and found that the HD drive works better on my PC for my needs. I will guarantee non DOA but not that it is/is not banned from live as I have no real way of testing this. Asking $275 shipped OBO. I need this gone Make me an offer

2) PSP "fatty" (Unit only..no power cord ms etc) This was working fine until I changed the faceplate on it. Now the screen cuts off/on intermitantly. It more than likely is I just have something shorted out somewhere as you can squeeze the facplate and it will come back on but I have 3 PSPs and just don't have a need to worry with it. Sold AS IS NO GUARANTEE $60 shipped Price Drop

3) Marker space for when I get home and dig through more stuff that I just have cluttering my house

I accept Paypal and my heat is under tormond. No I will NOT ship first but I can and will provide you with any and all contact information that you would like.

Pictures will be nice - please

Firmware on the PSP is 2.6 but I have the Liberty City UMD so I can set it to that (I guess I have never done it). The faceplate is a matte black one with clear crystal buttons. I actually prefer this faceplate over the standard one I just dont have the patience to try again. I can provide pictures if needed of the PSP and the XBox 360 (and the movies for that matter) but will have to wait until in the morning as my camera is in my car (and it is pouring down rain atm)

bump.. Pics will be up shortly (like as soon as I go take them)

Bump and I have pictures of the PSP, 360 and Movies available on my FTP site if anyone is interested. Imagehosting got to be tedious (kept timing out grr.....) so I just stuck them there. PM me if you want a link but I did not resize them so they are a bit large :)

bump! make offers folks. I wont be offended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back