FS: s754 3400+, x800xl AGP and more

MiXdNuTs

Gawd
I will ship USPS only and I only accept paypal.

For Sale:

s754 3400+ Sold
It is a winchester core with 512KB L2 and a default clock of 2.4GHz. It can run at 2.6-2.7GHz on most motherboards. I bought it from another member in the forum that went a little crazy with the AS5 so it is a little bit dirty. I also had to straighten two pins, but other than that is is fine. $50 OBO free shipping

s754 3100+ sempr0n.
It is the 90nm version and can over clock to about 2.2-2.3GHz. It is the Venice core. I bought it retail and used it for about 4 months. $15 free shipping PRICE DROP

BB ATI x800xl AGP Sold
Not much more to say. Its a great card and can play every game I threw at it without issue. This is the card that is native PCIE, but uses the bridge chip on the back to convert it to AGP. I don't have the retail box, but I will ship it in static bags and soft things.
$60 OBO + shipping

2x1GB Gskill DDR400 Sold
This is good stuff. Light blue heat spreaders, 2,3,2,5 timmings, ran at 210MHz in my ECS (pos) motherboard w/ stock timmings. There is one catch though; after using it for 2 months without issues, I ran memtest x86 for the hell of it and noticed errors on only 1 memory location and only during the 2nd or 3rd loops (I ran hundreds of loops). I have thhe original newegg order number if you decide that you want to RMA it back to Gskill. They have lifetime warranty, I am just too busy to RMA it myselft and they work for me. I would keep them, but I need DDR2. $80 Shipped.

Free +shipping with any purchase Both Claimed
Two s754 motherboads: one ECS and one Biostar, both Nforce3-250.
Catch: 50/50 they don't work. I had two power supplies go bad on me and I didn't test them. The ECS is the least likely to work of the two.

I have more stuff, I just can't think of it now. Everything is guarenteed to work except the ram because it is under warranty. If any of my prices are whack, feel free to flame in this thread. You can't hurt my feelings and I preferr to keep things in the open.:)

Ram and videocard are currently spoken for. I will update if it falls through.

I will send you guys PMs after I pickup my wife.

The video card and ram went quickly... The CPUs and motherboards are still available.
BUMP.

2x1GB Gskill DDR400 Pending
This is good stuff. Light blue heat spreaders, 2,3,2,5 timmings, ran at 210MHz in my ECS (pos) motherboard w/ stock timmings. There is one catch though; after using it for 2 months without issues, I ran memtest x86 for the hell of it and noticed errors on only 1 memory location and only during the 2nd or 3rd loops (I ran hundreds of loops). I have thhe original newegg order number if you decide that you want to RMA it back to Gskill. They have lifetime warranty, I am just too busy to RMA it myselft and they work for me. I would keep them, but I need DDR2. $80 Shipped.

Paypal sent...

bump..

Video and Ram sold.

s754 CPUs still available as well as the free (condition unknown) motherboards.
Dumbp.

Back