FS: s754 A64 rig, look inside!

iddqd

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm selling my A64 rig, as I won't be needing it anymore.. besides,computers take away valuable time that could be spent on school, etc... going to university next year, so I need better marks. Anyway, here's what it includes:

1x MSI K8N Neo Platinum, with a modded Swiftech 159-R chipset HSF. - $85

1x Athlon64 3200 "CG" ClawHammer 1Mb Cache - you can run it at 2.48GHz in this board - $195

2x 512Mb Mushkin pc3200 "222 Special" Winbond BH-6 chips, can run 2-2-2 in this board as well - $240

1x BFG 5950U video card (lifetime warrnaty, doesn't matter if you don't have proof of purcase :D) - $200

1x Antec True480 power supply - modded with re-routed fans (to prevent failure, and then, overheating) a blue LED fan, PSU itself is painted black; and has a blue plexiglass cover - $70

1x SLK948U HSF, with a 92mm high-speed Panaflo. -$45

Oh yeah, email is [email protected]
Heat (just got it, so not many evals yet..)

ecameow said:
post a non-free e-mail, got any refs?
I have one, but don't use it. In case you're interested, it's [email protected], but once again, I don't use it.
AceHigh said:
pm if u decide to part. interested in the neo plat.
Maybe. How much are you willing to give me for it? Comes with all the cables, and everything... Oh, and it's flashed with bios 1.4 beta 7, which is IMO the best bios ever made for it.

I guess this means your not in the memory latency game anymore :(

Few questions
Any refs?
Would you sell the whole package minus video card? If so how much?
Does this include a case?

Refs, ionno... I plan to sell it through e-bay, what's it matter? Minus the video card, you say? $720. No; doesn't include a case, I put my old P4 rig there.

Ok, good news - I'm doing this through my friend's e-bay account (he owns an online business); he has unlimited selling potential via PayPal (where I can only receive up to $650/month:( )

Ok, I set up a heatware account, and got a few of the people i've done business with to leave me feedback. Here it is. The price without a vdieo card is $700. This doesn't come with a case, as i've spent endless time modding it (still not done hehe!), and it has sentimental value to me. Besides my old p4 rig has nowhere else to go. Oh, and shipping a case would cost a fortune.

bump.gif

I'm interested in the Processor and heatsink/fan.

PM me if you part it out.

Thanks.

1x BFG 5950U video card

Interested in this, pm price if you decide to part this rig out. Thanks

Back