FS: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC, XFX 290 Double Dissipation, 290 w/ Arctic Accelero Xtreme IV, 7950 Dual-X

Shadowfury957

Limp Gawd
Last edited:
1060w 6 rail design. Me and my friends use them for mining. I have a continuous 1100w load on one right now. Can get multiples.

I have three PSUs in the 750/1000 range pulled from unprofitable mining rigs. Antec HX1000 being (with the bare minimum connectors) and the other doesn't seem to have anything but 12v with none of the traditional stuff. PSUs were pulled from an AntMiner and TerraMiner.

Alternatively, I have some well-rated 2-4U PSUs in the 750-3000w range with decent rating that'd also fit the bill if you'd be willing to make the connectors yourself. 120 and 240v variants. I could provide a generous amount of cabling and some connectors to help for that end although I can't promise anything. At a minimum I could determine the pinout of the pins on your behalf. Many of the highest tier rigs last I've seen repurposed server components since nothing else existed on the consumer market like it.

PM if interested.

Mine are standard atx. Lots of pcie connecters and about 5 sata and 5 molex i think. Even has 1 floppy drive connector.

Back