FS: Shuttle XPC SB75G2 Complete System!

Xan

[H]ard|Gawd
Shuttle XPC SB75G2 Complete System for sale!

The system is built and is made from:
Intel Pentium 3.0C (800MHz FSB, 512K cache)
1GB Corsair DDR400 SDRAM (2 sticks of 512MB = 1024MB)
Plextor PX-708A (Dual Format DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/+RW)
Western Digital "Raptor" 36.7GB, 10,000rpm, 8MB cache HD
ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128MB AGP 8x
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Plat Ex
Logitech Cordless MX Duo
Windows XP Professional SP1a

Cost for PC - $899

I can ship however you prefer.
Buyer pays shipping.

I have references on heatware :D

If you have any questions you can shoot me an email xan2k1 at insightbb dot com

Originally posted by Xan
Shuttle XPC SB75G2 Complete System for sale!

Cost for PC - $899

$899 for all that?

man, thats a smokin' hot deal.

I just added up everything you have with "used hardware" prices and I still got something like $1400 with everything that you've listed above.

someone's gonna get a really nice system for one helluva price! :)

wow what a nice deal :)

If you part it out am interested in the shuttle proc ram and the raptor :)

Heat under Vdub

That is an awesome deal, any scratches or dings on the case?
Once I get the money, I will definately take that off you hands if its still for sale then.

-Robert

Zero scratches, dings, I have the orig packaging that I will be shipping out in!

I can post any pics of the unit (if requested). Being I'm at work right now though the pics wouldnt be until late tonight (EST).

I'll reply tonight to each email that is sent and the first one that emails me w/ good credentials and payment will get the system. Only reason I'm selling this system is because I'm in quite a bind and need some quick cash - this is the quickest way I know ;)

I look forward to hearing from you all!

edit: I won't break apart the system to sale pieces. The computer is a complete system.

pics of the case please.

np! I wont be home until late tonight around 11pm EST, but I'll take a couple pics and post them here for you all :D

Originally posted by [H] - WRX
pics of the case please.:)

it should look exactly like mine but I dont know if he's done the optical drive stealth mod thingy...

shuttle1.jpg

-man, I wish you wouldve had this for sale a month ago cuz I wouldve just bought yours instead of building mine from ground up.

Sorry Ozz ;) So do I!

Yes mine does look like that pic, minus the stealth drive, the PX-708A that I have is also a black drive so it still looks great!

very interested, looking for any trades for highend desktop parts?

You gotta gimme like a week or so to figgure out what i am going 2 do with my current system, but very interested

Xan, did you ever get my email way earlier today?

Yes. See below :)

is this still available?

Yes* See below :)

As of this post I have received 3 emails and I've replied to each one with information about which order I received your email. The first person to email me will get the first crack and buying the system, if something fails to come through then I'll contact emailer #2 and so on. This is the fairest way that I know how to do it :)

I accept PayPal, I've had bad experiences w/ Money Orders, so I would prefer PayPal.

So Yes the system is still available, but only because I have not yet heard back from the 3 email messages that I sent to those that inquired about the system. If one of them buys the pc, then I'll make a post here and "close" the deal.

Those of you that emailed me (you know who you are) check your email and get back w/ me (especially if your emailer #1!)

I spoke w/ Minomine tonight over the phone and we've sealed the deal. Tomorrow I'll be shipping out the system. I'd like to give a big thanks to those of you that emailed wanting the system - I had to go in the order received and Minomine was first in my inbox.

Next time I get a system together (cheap) I'll make sure I send you guys a email personally ;)

This thread is dead.

Bump again. Just wanted to say that Xan2k1 has got to be one of the best traders online I've dealt with. Great communication, super fast shipping, and good lord...could you have gotten it packed any better?? :p

Back