[FS-SoCal]: 2010 Audi A4 - Very Clean - Pics inside...

I don't see a price. Maybe I'm blind? :D

I'm actually in the market for an Audi A4/S4 or BMW 3-series. Odometer is a little higher than what I've been looking at, but if the price is right...

I don't see a price. Maybe I'm blind? :D

I'm actually in the market for an Audi A4/S4 or BMW 3-series. Odometer is a little higher than what I've been looking at, but if the price is right...

Hahah I'm so emotionally attached, I subconsciously didn't add one!

I'm asking $21K but willing to negotiate, and will consider a [H]ard discount ;)

EDIT: Added price to original post.

That's a hot vehicle even for a 2010...if it had quattro and you were new england..i'd be all over it!

I'll trade a 3770k golden chip. pm me if interested.

lol jk! nice car btw!

Wish this was in Aussie. Sick and tired of fixing up my pos. Great price. Bump for looking and GLWS.

Bump for a DROOL worthy machine..I have always wanted an A4..I almost bought an '02 that was loaded with several aftermarket parts, one owner, and was ~45K below average mileage for its age..The price was $6K and lowest KBB was $8250 at the time..I still regret it so much..

Price Drop and bump

Getting the car ready for its 75K service... Purchased some R8 Coilpacks and NGK Iridium spark plugs - the best cost/performance combo you can find!

I've got lots of pictures available and willing to meet up to see the beauty in person.

What interior electronic upgrades does this have? Any navigation? Bluetooth for media and phone?

From the manufacture;

Bluetooth
Audi AMI - includes legacy 30 pin connector to charge/control your ipod/iphone. I am including an additiona 3.5mm adapter to use any media player/phone.
SD Card slot

Aftermarket;

XCarlink Input Device - Video on what its capable of; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCpmPNDZIfU
Backup Camera
Mica Slim HD video player - load videos/music to watch on screen during your drive

This device allows audio/video to interface with the existing Screen/speakers to provide the most OEM look. I use the device to interface with the backup camera to function similar to an OEM backup camera. When the car is thrown in reverse the screen pops on like any other car.

If need be I can provide videos demonstrating its capabilities.

put in AZ classifieds, local classifieds, and post it in the b8 a4 forum as well, put on craigslist, put on auto trader etc.

Woah, can't believe this is still around... Good luck. Unfortunately too rich for my blood. My Audi is worth like 4k... But I love it.

Audi for life.

Bump

Back