[FS-SoCal]: Apple iPhone 4S - White - 16GB & Google Nexus 4 - 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaypeezee

Gawd
Terms:
Items listed as "Shipped" include shipping to Cont US via USPS priority mail. Local pickup is available and for those interested will have priority over online transactions. I live near San Bernardino/Yucaipa/Redlands area. All items, unless stated, do not come with a warranty nor is one implied.

All items come from a SMOKE & PET FREE home. No dingy smelling electronics.

References:
Heatware: jaysen
eBay: jay_peezee
Paypal Verified / Amazon Payment Verified

Over 10 years of FLAWLESS online trading/commerce

Payment:
Cash on Delivery or Square Payment in person (PM for details)
Dwolla
Amazon Payment
PayPal

jasonDOTpolancoATgmailDOTcom or PM

For Sale:
Item:
AT&T Apple iPhone 4S - 16GB - White

Current Software version:
iOS 6

Condition:
9/10 - Phone is in pretty good condition. There are two "gouges", if you will, in the upper right corner near the power button. You can hardly see them in the photos but thats because they are extremely faint to begin with. The glass is not broken, its the plastic part just past the glass. The back is pretty clean. Device is currently locked to AT&T but I can unlock using one of the ebay services for actual cost - or you can do it yourself when you receive it.

Include:
Original box, manual, usb cable, and charger. No headphones. I will throw in an Elago slim case that shows heavy signs of use at no cost.

Price:
$300 Shipped USPS Priority mail with signature confirmation - SOLD

Photos:

u2azyhu7.jpg

u7evadyq.jpg

u2yde9ez.jpg

qymuduba.jpg

Item:
Google Nexus 4 - 8GB

Current Software version:
4.2.2 rooted w/ CWM recovery

Condition:
9.8/10 - Bought the phone to try it out and used it a little over 3 weeks. It has sat in my drawer since I received my ip5. I custom cut 3M Dinoc carbon fiber to cover the back, so the back is flawless. I will ship the cover on the glass and you can decide if you want to leave it.

Include:
Original box, manual, usb cable, and charger. I will throw in a genuine LG Bumper however the bottom part is cracked.

Price:
$280 Shipped USPS Priority mail with signature confirmation - SOLD

Photos:

a9y9a9ut.jpg

hajyvynu.jpg

ujy9y9eq.jpg

quna4yve.jpg

vu9ybe2a.jpg

Trades:

NONE - need to cutback on spending/toys sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back