FS:Sony Playstation 3 20 gig BNIB with receipt

Blades

Limp Gawd
SOLD

I have a 20 gig PS3 for sale.
Its brand new and has never been opened.
It was purchased at Bestbuy near my place.(Near Ottawa Canada)
Included in this box is a Blu-ray disc movie of Talegeda Nights and 1 Sixaxis controller with usb recharge cable.
If you're interested PM me.
I'm not looking for any trades but if you have something worth my while let me hear of it.
The worst i can say is no.
The price is firm at $675.00 USD and does not include shipping.

My heatware Blades99

Blades said:
I have a 20 gig PS3 for sale.
Its brand new and has never been opened.
It was purchased at Bestbuy near my place.(Near Ottawa Canada)
Included in this box is a Blu-ray disc movie of Talegeda Nights and 1 Sixaxis controller with usb recharge cable.
If you're interested PM me.
I'm not looking for any trades but if you have something worth my while let me hear of it.
The worst i can say is no.
The price is firm at $900,00 USD and does not include shipping.

My heatware Blades99

90,000$?

or 900.00$?

:) hehehehe

BobTheBuilderr0x said:
90,000$?

or 900.00$?

:) hehehehe

Hi there Bob,
In Canada we use the , instead of the . for money.
But since i am asking in USD i should have used the . instead of the ,
But i'm still asking for 900 bucks, dinero, big ones what ever you what to call it

jacuzz1 said:
I wish it was the wifi version

You know what sucks. The more expensive one has the perks of the bigger hard drive and wifi (oh, and useless media ports)...but damnit, I would almost buy the 20GB over the 60GB just because I hate that ugly chrome front.

Bump for the better looking model :D

Viper87227 said:
You know what sucks. The more expensive one has the perks of the bigger hard drive and wifi (oh, and useless media ports)...but damnit, I would almost buy the 20GB over the 60GB just because I hate that ugly chrome front.

Bump for the better looking model :D

For me its all about the wifi, i have aquired one now. Its nice to have the option of surfing the internet on my 57 inch DLP from my easy chair. If the Sony drys up and Bill Gates offers me 3 grand for mine i will build a min pc and pocket the change but othewise, a blue ray player for my TV , console for gaming and basic web surfing all tied up in a neat little packge is pretty cool.'

ANyway back on topic.

OP should be able to get his price easily in about 10 days or so if he is patient. probably more if he wait until Dec 20 or so

Blades said:
Hi there Bob,
In Canada we use the , instead of the . for money.
But since i am asking in USD i should have used the . instead of the ,
But i'm still asking for 900 bucks, dinero, big ones what ever you what to call it

I'm not sure where you got this idea from. I was born in Toronto and we have always used . to denote the difference between dollars and cents.

$900.00 for example.

Back