FS: Used Verizon Note 20 Ultra 5g 128gb (black)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theplaidfad

Lurker
For sale is one Verizon Note 20 Ultra 128gb (black).

Original owner, and the phone was 100% paid for, so not blacklisted. Verizon phones can be used on any network 60 days after being paid off. This phone would have about 52 more days to go as of Nov. 13. After that 60 day period has passed, you are free to use it on any network. Perfect working condition. Comes with the box, but no accessories of any kind other than the S-pen. The only flaw is some slight scuffing on the very left edge of the screen.. You can see it a bit on the first photo and third photo below.

Paypal or Crypto - $600 shipped. ... SOLD

My heatware is under "theplaidfad"

Last edited:
20211106_102510.jpg
20211106_102524.jpg
20211106_102553.jpg

dam, if this wasn't a verizagon unit, I would have bought it like yesterday, as I have always really, really like the note series (I've had every one from the 3 to the 10+, but not the 20)

GLWS !

dam, if this wasn't a verizagon unit, I would have bought it like yesterday, as I have always really, really like the note series (I've had every one from the 3 to the 10+, but not the 20)

GLWS !
why is the verizon one bad? usually, its the good version to have (besides samsung factory unlocked) because of its BYOD firmware.

why is the verizon one bad? usually, its the good version to have (besides samsung factory unlocked) because of its BYOD firmware.
Cause verizagon (as a company) suks doinkeyjuju, I know cause I've had several really bad experiences with them and will neva, eva buy anything, phone or otherwise, that has their name, logo, software, or any other affiliation on it....

But as I said before, I love the notes, and I would buy an unlocked one in a heartbeat :)

Cause verizagon (as a company) suks doinkeyjuju, I know cause I've had several really bad experiences with them and will neva, eva buy anything, phone or otherwise, that has their name, logo, software, or any other affiliation on it....

But as I said before, I love the notes, and I would buy an unlocked one in a heartbeat :)
if you pop in a competitor sim, all that stuff will be erased and replaced with all the bloat and branding of your choice. ;)

if you pop in a competitor sim, all that stuff will be erased and replaced with all the bloat and branding of your choice. ;)

Very true, however Verizon phones stay carrier locked for 60 days after the device is paid for. This one has 51 more days to go before the purchaser could use it on other networks.

Very true, however Verizon phones stay carrier locked for 60 days after the device is paid for. This one has 51 more days to go before the purchaser could use it on other networks.
actually, its 60 days after its activated weather or not its paid off. This is how I got my s21ult - edit; seller can test this by slipping in an off network sim.

if you pop in a competitor sim. ;)
But you can ONLY do this if your phone is a dual CDMA/GSM device, otherwise you are basically S.O.L....

all that stuff will be erased and replaced with all the bloat and branding of your choice

And therefore, the best way to buy unlocked phones is directly from the mfgr....that way there is NO carrier bloat crap to erase or worry about from day 1, only the mfgr's, most of which is far easier to remove than the carrier's junk...

If it were $400.00 I would grab it. Any formerly Verizon phone can be used with any number of wireless carriers, Straight Talk, and many others. The only trouble is you need to guarantee that Verizon carries through on their unlock. You might want to buy a cheap sim from Walmart for a CDMA carrier and plug it in to see if it rejected. You would still need to guarantee that it will work on carriers that use the Verizon system.

If it were $400.00 I would grab it. Any formerly Verizon phone can be used with any number of wireless carriers, Straight Talk, and many others. The only trouble is you need to guarantee that Verizon carries through on their unlock. You might want to buy a cheap sim from Walmart for a CDMA carrier and plug it in to see if it rejected. You would still need to guarantee that it will work on carriers that use the Verizon system.
sim does not even need to be active for the carrier swap to work

My note 9 boots with a T-Mobile logo but I run it on straight talk's Verizon network, I just tossed my old sim in it. It's not updating though.

My note 9 boots with a T-Mobile logo but I run it on straight talk's Verizon network, I just tossed my old sim in it. It's not updating though.
tmobile unlocking policy is not the same as verizon. if its fully paid off, you have to use the tool on the phone to perform the unlock.
EDIT; NVMO carriers (resellers of main brands dont work with samsung flashing such as tracfone brands) you have to pop in a genuine verizon card to see if itl flash that is assuming phone is paid off and unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back