FS: Various networking gear, Nintendo DS Lite, nVidia 8600GT 256MB, Creative webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.

mZimm

[H]ard|Gawd
I've been trying to clear out some stuff that I don't need and I've finally gotten my list of stuff to get rid of. I have heatware under mZimm and ebay feedback under mzimm822. Paypal payment is preferred, if you would like to pay in a different way contact me and we might be able to work something out. Local pickup in Aiken or Columbia, SC. All prices are shipped through USPS Priority Mail. Open to offers on pretty much everything.

Nintendo DS Lite with accessories and games
  • Crimson/Black Nintendo DS Lite
  • Crimson/Black Original Nintendo Case
  • Original Nintendo AC Adapter
  • 2 Stylii - 1 Black and 1 White
  • Need For Speed Carbon - Own the City for Nintendo DS
  • Mario Kart for Nintendo DS
  • Brain Age 2 for Nintendo DS
  • The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past for Gameboy Advance (playable on DS as well)
Everything is in mint condition with original documentation and packaging. There are small nicks on the corners of the DS that I tried to show in the pictures. Both screens work perfectly and have had screen protectors on them since the unit was purchased.
Pictures
$125 shipped SOLD.

OEM PCIe nVidia 8600GT 256MB - Pull from Dell
Not much to say about this, pulled it from a Dell Inspiron Desktop, it worked perfectly but was only used for maybe a couple months. Been sitting in a drawer as a backup PCIe video card, but I just don't have a use for it.
Pictures
$40 shipped SOLD

LaFonera 2100 Router
Got this thing a long time ago, flashed dd-wrt on it and now it can be used as a bridge, AP, router, robot to destroy the world, etc. Specifications can be found here along with information about flashing it and uses for it. Comes with original AC adapter and ethernet cable.
Picture
$20 shipped SOLD

D-Link DWL-G510 AirPlus 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter
Another wireless card, but obviously this one requires a PCI slot in a desktop. I also have the original driver disk that I will include, but there might be an updated one out there.
Pictures
$12 shipped

Creative Live! Cam Video IM Pro
Basically brand new webcam, I bought it a couple months ago but haven't really used it at all. 1.3MP, USB 2.0, multi-attach base, etc. Comes with the earpiece/mic and original driver disk and packaging.
Pictures
$15 shipped

Random pieces of RAM:

Most of the RAM are pulled from Dell laptops, the desktop RAM is just stuff I've had around a while and finally getting rid of.
Picture of all RAM

OCZ OCZ2N800SR2GK - 2GB 2 x 1GB DDR2 800 PC2 6400 Desktop RAM
Exact same set of memory as this. Sold at amazon and buy.com for around $75.
$40 shipped SOLD

No Name 1 x 512MB DDR PC 3200 Desktop RAM
$10 shipped

Hynix HYMP564S64CP6-Y5 - 2 x 512MB DDR2 667 PC2 5300 Notebook RAM
$12 shipped

Hynix/Samsung - 3 x 512MB DDR2 533 PC2 4200 Notebook RAM
1 Stick of Hynix hymp564S64bp6
2 Sticks of Samsung M470T6554CZ3-CD5
$12 shipped

Samsung M470T3354BZ0-CCC - 2 x 256MB DDR2 400 PC2 3200 Notebook RAM
$8 shipped

Hynix 2 x 128MB DDR 266 PC 2100 notebook RAM
$5 shipped

256MB 168-pin SDRAM: 1 x 128MB, 2 x 64MB PC 100
$5 shipped

Last edited:
Dang...I always hate it when other people do that...Sorry mods/flamers...

Added all of the RAM...I think its legal to bump when you add items?

To the top again. I'd like everything gone before I go back to school at the end of the week.

Everything is also on ebay, but I'd really like to sell some stuff here to avoid the ebay shenanigans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back