FS Westinghouse 24" LCD and X360 with games/accessories

neogenesis2004

Limp Gawd
I am selling my Westinghouse L2410NM 24" LCD monitor. It is in perfect shape with no stuck pixels. I also still have the original box to ship it in. The monitor is as close to brand new as a used monitor can get. I am looking to get $350 shipped within the Con-US.

Also I have my Xbox 360 up for sale. It will include:

Xbox 360 premium (replacement from MS)
1 extra black wireless controller
2 rechargeable battery packs (1 white, 1 black)
1 battery charging station (holds 2 battery packs)
Gears of War
Halo 3
1 13 month Xbox Live registration code that is unused
VGA cables
I'm looking to get $325 shipped in the Con-US for it.

I accept payments through paypal only. I haven't been on this site mch in the last year or two so I don't really remember who can vouch for me or if they are even still active members. You can view my ebay feedback under neo*genesis. I am an active buyer and seller on their.

My preferable contact method is email at neogenesis2004 at gmail dot com. You can PM me though if you are to lazy to email me, but my replies will be more delayed because I don't check the forums very often. So if someone emails me after you PM me but I see the email first, that person will get the item for sale.

Brian

I can't find a digicam. I always just used to use my roommates in college, but I've graduated now. Everything is in great condition though. As close to new as used electronics can get.

Back