Funny exam answer.

ZenOps

2[H]4U
I just got finished talking to a guy who put a really weird answer for a final networking exam:

It was some really hard networking question phrased like "In this situation, where this is not working, and you have this happening, what would you do to resolve the situation?"

His answer was:

Hire a guy who knows a lot more than I do, because I for sure don't know how to solve this problem, so I won't waste your time or mine trying to give you an answer that is just a wild tangent edumucated guess.

Noone else got the answer right (there was a proper and good answer) but since his was the *best*. The professor gave him full marks for it.

Sometimes it pays to tell the truth or give ur honest opinion...

Alot of my friends answer questions like that and still get marks.

are you an employer or teacher?

And yea i give him a point for honesty

That reminds me of this story in English 1000. The professor told the students to write a 3-3-5 page paper on the definition of 'Courage' and bring it in the next day. A student walked into class with a blank sheet of paper and wrote Courage at the top, and signed his name.

Supposedly the teacher gave him an 'A' on it, but then again it may just be an "urban" myth to get some freshman to be brave and get an 'F'...who knows. ;p

Well it is the honest and best answer. If you don't know how to fix it find someone that does.

Back