Futuremark 3DMark06 Teaser

Mysterae

Gawd
Futuremark have a teaser trailer on their website for 3DMark06, everyones favourite game ;)

3dmark06_cap01.jpg

Not much of it, but worth a look at what everyone will be seeing thousands of times over when overclocking in 2006!

Link from Bit-Tech

the graphic detail is geting very TV like now .. i can't wait to see what we're doing in 2010

Looks like this new 3dmark will ravage my 6800gt pretty hard.

Ah well, when my games start to run like 3d mark, that is the time to upgrade

:p

roflcopter said:
According to rumours: less than 30 fps on X1900XT Crossfire :eek:

I can't wait to take a run at it with my super-overclocked, SLI'ed, EVGA 7900GTX 512 KO setup........... :p

Now, tell me again, how many people are ahead of me in the "step-up" line?

name said:
Think it'll require a SM3.0 compatable card?
Probably. One of the features is HDR. I hope that 3DMark06 will have multiplayer this time ;)

tornadotsunamilife said:
I imagine it will support dual-core?
I believe so. Should be a dual core cpu test in it. Finally....

Wow... Like the graphics look really amazing O_X
I wonder if they'll make a mutiplayer mode with this one? :rolleyes:

I was hoping to break 10,000 in 3Dmark05 before that came out :(.

I don't know why it is so fashionable to make smart ass remarks whenever 3Dmark is brought up - it has its purpose and almost everyone on the forum uses it at some point while overclocking.

That being said, my x800xtpe/P4 combo already struggles to break 5500 in '05, so the new version is a non issue for me.

It sure is pretty, though.

Jeez...and I still can't get a decent score in any of their benchmarks for some reason...lol

maybe cause my vid card drivers aren't supported...83.10 ain't on there yet...

Hm, it's getting less than 30 only at 1280 on an X1800XT? Come on! If they really were making an extremely GPU intensive benchmark they could've gone wayyyyy further than that.

I'm hoping to at least get 15 FPS out of this... that is, assuming it will support shader model 2.0b...

Was there something besides the Flash *teaser* on the main page? I clicked around and didn't see anything. A nice HQ video perhaps?

The flash deal was not that impressive, but I'm sure that the actual demo will be marginally better. Anyone care to guess the file size? I'm thinking 420mb... :\

Back