Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway!

All of my galaxy cards have overperformed and been rock solid. My old ones I have given to friends and they are still going strong to this day.

I've been through several Galaxy products over the past many years. They have always been solid products and they have lasted until they were no longer needed. I've never had an issue, from my 8400GS 1GB to the 9800GT to GTX465. Each product has been outstanding!

Galaxy creates video cards that look awesome in your case and operate exceptionally well when stressed. They also provide great service when service is needed. When I need a video card (and I REALLY need one now) I look no further than Galaxy for the best of the best!:cool:

They seem to do things like this a lot, Must really care about their customers and users imho.

As a family man, I don't get a ton of time to play anything on my computer, so I know that if I had a Galaxy-brand video card, I'd get the video horsepower needed to drive the latest games and accelerate the playback of my Blu-Ray collection. With Galaxy, I know i'm in the right hands :)

Galaxy is an awesome company with amazing products. The one thing I like above all of the other things I like about them is the fact that they genuinely care about their customers, as has been shown time and time again on this forum. I support them whenever I can and in fact when I was trying to buy my GTX 680s I was really pushing to buy Galaxy brand, even though I couldn't find them in stock but I tried hard.

If I were to win a card it wouldn't be for me since I'm blessed with great hardware, it would be for my wife who desperately needs a gpu upgrade.

I've never owned a Galaxy product, though they've always made it to my top 3 when buying new cards. It was always something inconsequential that made me go with the competitor. But I would love the opportunity to torture one of their cards and prove myself a fool for going with the other guy.

Their video cards are solid and from what I've read they have good customer support.

I have yet to own a Galaxy card, but they offer a good value, and apparently take care of their customers.

I have had a few Galaxy cards over the years and I can say Galaxy has pretty solid products as well as great customer service.

My last Galaxy card was a low end model. . . . it lasted a long time. . . help me with a higher end model please and lets see how long it lasts . . .

To be honest, I've never owned a Galaxy branded video card, but after reading stellar reviews recently, especially from HardOCP, I think my next purchase will be a Galaxy. They have an excellent price to performance ratio and that goes a long way for someone who wants to be near the latest and greatest, but doesn't want to have to sell his first born to get there. Here's hoping I win so I can try one out for myself!

Galaxy video cards have been in the game since i started LONG ago, always a stable card!

I've used a few Galaxy cards for some builds for a couple of friends and they have not disappointed.

Back