Galaxy Final Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post is a representation of what's in CTRL-C. Next time, ask for a CTRL-V!!

Hopin the replacement CPU I'm getting in today will fix my computer woes. My PC's been down for over a month. And I'd love to have that card.

Nothing in memory yet this morning.

Please! Please! Please! I need a new vid card. I'm running a X1900 that I knocked a chip off the board while trying to clean it. Every once in a while WoW looks like it's on acid.

I'm in:

PBBans require a working website from each streaming applicant. The website needs to include such things as a team roster, server information and a forum for discussion with team members. It is preferable to have the roster and server information public. Xfire is not an accepted website.

Free websites are fine.

Game Monitor and Game Tracker have a varitey of server banners available which will inform the public of your servers. These banners are free and the code is very simple to add to your website.

A team roster can include a link to a site such as battletracker but it is preferable to have a well set out list on your site which includes details of the player admins team captains etc. If you just have a simple site a locked post in public view will do.

Websites MUST be populated. Creating a quick free website with 2 members and throwing together the information required does not constitute a populated website. We are looking for signs of longevity and need to see some activity from the team members.

You may just be a small team starting out but please get your members signed up and active before applying to stream. The more activity we see on your site the more convinced we are that you are serious about wanting to stream and keep your servers as free of cheats as you can.

stuff so i can get my clan's server good for PBBans

I've got nothing in the clipboard atm....fortunately.

My memory is too volatile to maintain anything long enough to paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back