Galaxy Video Cards

Pkirk618

Supreme [H]ardness
I feel compelled to share with you all my experiences with Galaxy since purchasing a 680GTX last week.

Today, I received a call from their product manager. He was genuinely concerned (not in a troubled way) about my experiences with my purchase and the card itself. You know, are you happy with the performance? Was your purchase seamless? Any problems with shipping? Things like that. He seemed ready to handle any concerns I'd have in fact, they're sending me some sort of "free' gift for being insightful during our talk. Don't expect a gift please, just know they are grateful.

Yeah, most think other manufacturers/sellers are the bomb and they may have been for a long ass time. I think there's something to be said about follow-up and the desire to make things right in a proactive sense. I just think you all should know they are doing this if you're on the fence about your next purchase.

And no, I didn't know anything about this "gift" when drawing my conclusion about their customer service--I found out in an email later. I can't remember the last time I was called from any other seller/manufacturer so for me, this is rather important. Good luck on your next purchase!

Last edited:
There have been a few other threads about Galaxy here lately, mostly positive. If they can keep this up perhaps they will join companies like EVGA for having the reputation for best customer service. Thanks for sharing your story OP.

I had something like this happen with Plextor a few weeks ago and this makes me happy about my Galaxy 680 purchase today. Thanks for sharing OP

That's good and you're welcome. I failed to look elsewhere before posting.

Back