GameStop: Buy UT3, Get Unreal Anthology Free

Master [H]

2[H]4U
Linky.

I don't know if this is B&M only, but GameStop is offering the Unreal Anthology (Unreal, Return to Na Pali, UT Game of the Year, Unreal II and UT2004) for free when you buy UT3 on their site.

Not bad... Although Gogamer has UT3 for $30 and Unreal Anthology for $15... I paid $35 for UT3 and $20 for UA... Both awesome :)

but if you don't want to pay shipping/wait Gamestop might end up being a better option...

UA installs with 1 CD-Key and to seperate directories, it has a little "launch-pad" so you can pick which game to launch, or you can create individual short-cuts to each game, it's non-intrusive and is the best "bundle" installation I've seen... :D

I'd go buy it if them fuckers would actually release the Linux client that they promised us

i play ut3 today. maxed out the graphics and it didnt look too great..........guns were a lil diff which was cool. but i stopped after like 30 mins.(not an arena type player to start with.) back to cod4 for me. kinda wanted to ride the flying saucer thing people talk about but owell.

Back