GearXS Computer Sale

OrangeWolf

Gawd
GearXS Computer Sale

(On the off-chance that link doesn't work, try this one and click on the Dell XS Blowout Sale link)

I know this forum generally leans towards high-end computing, but some of the deals on here struck me as great if you need to pick up a basic computer for a kid, parent, etc. Many of the computers are under $100 and, crappy or not, that strikes me as a deal.

$55 -- IBM Lenovo ThinkCentre S50 8183-11U Intel Desktop PC - Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz, 512MB DDR, 40GB HDD, CD , Win XP Pro

$94 -- Dell Optiplex GX270 Intel Desktop PC - Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 1GB DDR, 80GB HDD, CD

$250 -- Dell Latitude D620 14.1" Intel Notebook - Intel Core Duo T2400 1.66GHz, 1GB DDR2, 40GB HDD, DVD-ROM, WinXP Home

& Others via original link

Last edited:
Well crap, I can't edit my thread title -- I had meant to include the under $100 part as well as the ThinkCentre specs.

I apologize for forgetting that.

I don’t see it mentioned in the OP but I see free shipping as well.

Unfortunately I don’t have time to background check the seller or what they define as “refurbished”.

I also noticed that the ones I looked at seemed to all be OOS.

If it means anything, I bought a refurbished Logitech headset (some cheap $7 set) from GearXS on eBay. No problems with them...

Are these prices really anything special? Not that I care for relics like these, but prices seem average.

Back