Giving away two modding related domains.

Destos

Weaksauce
They are, modtuts.com and desmods.com

short and sweet. for any of those who wish to start their own tutorial or personal website.
desmods.com was going to be my mod showcase, but since Ive stopped modding I don't need it anymore.

You would have to handle all transferring fees.

Your title says "giving away" as in "free". Now you're saying we have to handle all the fees? This sounds like a for sale thread. You put it in the wrong forum.

Usually the person who takes a domain has to handle the transfer fees since domain registrars have a fee for that. Its usually $15 or so.
Its free from me since I'm not seeing any of that money.

I agree that the person getting the domains should handle the fees, we don't expect people giving away physical items for free to also pay shipping to us do we?

The point is, this isn't the for sale forum or "free" stuff forum. This is the case modding forums.

My reason for posting it here is this forum has viewers that would most likely have use for these domains. If an Op sees the need they can move it into the FS:FT forum. But I would rather have it here.

Are they refurbished? (rox0rz!)

Any missing parts?

Does it burn or leak oil?

They are slightly used. only about 1 hit a day. EGR valve was spewing fumes, so it needed replaced yes.

That might be a problem. You only need to replace it if there is fire.

Back