Good solid case in the $50-100 range?

Bona Fide

2[H]4U
I haven't kept up with most of the computer scene, so I have no idea what's good right now. If someone could make a couple of recommendations, I'd appreciate it.

Preferably no PSU and no side window. :)

Well cases are a personal choice item IMO. There are only two options you should consider when buying a case:

1) Do you like and can live with your case?
2) Does it provide sufficient cooling? Just make sure that the case has at least one 120mm fan, perferably acting as the exhaust.

However, to help you start your search, here are a few recommendations
Cooler Master Centurion 532 ATX Case - $50
NZXT Hush ATX Case - $75
Antec Solo ATX Case - $80

Yeah the top-mounted buttons on the Centurion would be really convenient since I leave my case on the floor. I hadn't seen that before, thanks!

You can try and find a P180 for that price range... you just have to wait for the deals. It's a high quality case with no frills (windows, etc) and has good sound dampening abilities.

I love my Centurion 5. Came out to just under 50 on the egg awhile back.

Just felt I'd chime in with the obligatory Cent 5 recommendations that happens eventually on every cheap case thread.

It saw the CM 690 while surfing New Egg today. I like it!!
Reminds me of the Antec 900 but costs less, and not modular. I like the door on the 900 though. For some reason the 900 just doesn't look "finished"
I've been looking for another bottom mounted PSU case for some time. My wait is over!

theres a nuff screws included in the centurion to build three computers, and the paint does not scratch easy at all.

I just picked up a Cooler Master Centurion 5... Love it, great little case, but the cooling is a little lacking IMO.

Back