Got a laptop, time to sell my main rig

The machine is running Windows 7 Ultimate right now, and if you want to pick it up I can have it hooked up for you to test before you buy. I'm located near Huntsville, AL.

I also have a multifunction HP OfficeJet 7310 that I need to get rid of. Someone gave it to me saying it was making an odd noise, and I never got around to messing with it. If you are in North Alabama, you can have it for free.

I also have a 17"LCD monitor that kinda works (the image is sometimes unstable). Free to anyone that wants it.

I also have a variety of computer parts. If anyone comes and gets this thing this week, you can raid my parts bin and get anything you want! I have SATA hard drives (even a raptor), video cards, DVD drives, cables, heatsinks (a nice zalman even).

Too bad I went south of Atlanta instead of north for vacation. Free bump

man.. I went down to Mississippi a few weeks back.. wish i'd known about you getting rid of some stuff then.. i went right through Alabama. Oh well.. bump for good measure... any chance of you listing what you got to get rid of and us paying shipping?

My parts bin is mostly low value stuff that wouldn't be worth shipping. I might go through it this weekend and pull out the higher value stuff and post it here.

Back