GTR Evo with G27. Can't get it working.

CLock3

Gawd
So I just got my G27 today, and it's amazing. I've played some NFS: Shift, and DIRT2 with it, and it's great. I love it already. Well, I fired up GTR Evo, and wanted to try it with that, but I'm having issues with it. When I go into the control settings in the game, it lists the G27 under the controllers, but I there are no detected profiles for it. When I click "Show All Profiles", it lists some for the G25 and such, but when you choose any of them, it doesn't associate them with the wheel. The G25 profile partially worked, but the throttle was constantly on, only 1st and 2nd gear worked, and the steering didn't work at all.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I know tons of people use this wheel with this game. I was excited to try a simulator style game with this thing. I've also went through and set up a game profile with the Logitech profiler, but that didn't seem to do anything for me.

Thanks a bunch in advance for any help. :)

Check in the logitech gaming software to see if the pedals are combined. For GTR you want them "separate" might make it detect the wheel better.

Yeah, they're seperate. There's a checkbox to make them combined, but it's unchecked.

EDIT: Seem to have got it working afterall. Tried the Logitech MOMO Profile, and then set up the buttons from there, and it seems to be working good now. :)

Last edited:
Back