[H]ard|DC'er for August 2006

Kvothe

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006
Looks like Anderu finally got his. All hail the UD'er supreme! :D

Vote Results
[H]ard|DC Rules, Information, ect. can be found here.

Congrats Anderu!!

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Congrats you purple badged somehting something

Sincere thanks to one and all. I have said this before, but it bears repeating especially now. There is no greater recognition or accolade than that which is bestowed by ones peers.

It is one thing to impress a layman with the big numbers and buzz words, but when the experts in your particular field of endeavor see you doing it right, and tell you so.......well, it is just one of those moments you savor for a long time to come.

I know compared to something as lofty as world peace, the efforts of one guy in the field of Distrubuted Computing do not compare. But in our little circle, we know that the efforts of any one of us, however large or small our contribution, could result in a scientific breakthrough that could shake the aforementioned world. What we do, we do not so much for the present, as much as for the future, and it is there that our ultimate reward lies. Seeing the potential of what we do, translated in something that will someday save countless lives.

My thanks again for your votes, and for this forum, where we get to talk about the important work we do, with folks who understand and share our vision. :cool:

Anderu said:
My thanks again for your votes, and for this forum, where we get to talk about the important work we do, with folks who understand and share our vision. :cool:

And our thanks for your amazing contributions to the team. Trust me, your recognition is well deserved!

Congrats Anderu!!
smiley_abuv.gif

Congrats Anderu....with your output, it was hard to choose anyone else :) Keep up the [H]ard work :)

Back