[H]ard|DCer of the month - april 2009 - nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008
Sorry to take some time (personnal reasons) so with further ado, here's the nomination thread. If you need to know the rules for nominations and polls for the HDCotM, you can check the [H]orde [H]all of fame and rules thread. This thread include the full rules and the full list of past winners with links to interviews.

Let's see lots of nominations, we want some heated competition as usual :cool:

Welcome back Xilikon! Hope all is well.

I would like to nominate styx0r. He is currently No. 4 in PPD for the team and No. 12 in total points for the team. Anyone putting out that level of effort to maintain that position for any length of time is worthy of a nomination in my opinion. Plus his efforts have forced me to fire up my whole farm again to avoid being mowed by him.

And lassiterb is at least as deserving of a nomination - I've been trying to mow him for months now and every time I start to gain ground, he puts his foot down!

So consider this a nomination for lassiterb - he has an extremely high PPD, is in the top 10, and has been participating in our community by sparking a friendly rivalry - which in the end, does us all good.

i nominate capreppy for all the effort he puts out to help others..

this is one of the weakest [H]DC'er of the month nominations ive seen in a while.. come on people i know theres more people worth getting nominated for this award.. WAKE UP!!!

this is one of the weakest [H]DC'er of the month nominations ive seen in a while.. come on people i know theres more people worth getting nominated for this award.. WAKE UP!!!

Agreed, there are plenty of great folders so bring more nominations. 1 day remaining before I wrap it up...

Traffic in our subforum is much lower than normal (at least from what I am used to). That being said, there are a few that are actively helping others get up and running as well as problem solving. I would like to nominate sirmonkey1985 as I see he is active in just about every thread and is also very active on non-F@H DC projects.

Traffic in our subforum is much lower than normal (at least from what I am used to). That being said, there are a few that are actively helping others get up and running as well as problem solving. I would like to nominate sirmonkey1985 as I see he is active in just about every thread and is also very active on non-F@H DC projects.

I agree, Sirmonkey gets my nomination.

Man, it's been a tough month, as others have mentioned. Seems that the recession has hit everyone, even us venerable [H]'ers. PpD has be plateauing for many of us, and more and more of us are spending most of our time trying to make ends meet. Yet, in the midst of all of this, a select few are able to both increase their PpD and continue to supply much needed information and help to our community. It is because of these reasons that I nominate sirmonkey1985.

There are so many worthy folders here among us its hard to single one of us out. However I'm going to have to put another nomination in for capreppy for his notfreds guide.

Good luck to all those that are nominater.

Traffic in our subforum is much lower than normal (at least from what I am used to)

True... it is quiet, and I am as much to blame as anyone.

You, however did a great job with your guide... it's excellent. You got my nod dude!

Fold On!

capreppy

dont know if noobs can vote and whatnot, but due in part to his guide, I hit my first half mil this week, and now my rig is putting out its max PPD

so, if noobs can voice a person, I tip my hat to him

Last edited:
capreppy

dont know if noobs can vote and whatnot, but due in part to his guide, I hit my first half mil this week, and now my rig is putting out its max PPD

so, if noobs can voice a person, I tip my hat to him

Anyone can vote, we where all new at this at one point.

Most of the knowledge that we have is from tweeking and rebuilding our systems all the time hoping that we don't fry something :p

Good luck to all the nominees!

Anyone can vote, we where all new at this at one point.

Most of the knowledge that we have is from tweeking and rebuilding our systems all the time hoping that we don't fry something :p

Good luck to all the nominees!

he he.. but i hope to fry stuff so i can find a legitimate reason for me to buy new stuff.. :p

Zero82z always provides valued information, and will like to nominate him.

So....When do we ge to Vote :D

yes it is late. had some go go juice (very very bad idea in hind sight) and can't sleep

and I thought I was hard at 130, aint got shit on 0430!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back