[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2009 - Nominations

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008
It's now time to get a new worthy dc'er so here's the new nomination thread. If you need to know the rules for nominations and polls for the HDCotM, you can check the [H]orde [H]all of fame and rules thread. This thread include the full rules and the full list of past winners with links to interviews.

Let's see lots of nominations, we want some heated competition as usual :cool:

Dang, Xilikon!

You are on the ball today!

Not a day has gone past and you already got a new nomination thread started!

WOOT!

I would like to nominate capreppy and lassiterb - they both deserve to win this eventually - strong contributions to the folding project and the forum...

I'm giving a nomination for Mr Fibble. Besides the points and production he's brought over to the Commandos, he's also brought us a lot of experience and know how for these projects.

Let me nominate APOLLO once more :)

I'll 2nd this.

Yeah I'll take sloppy 3rds (err...., I mean I'll 3rd the motion :rolleyes:) I think APOLLO has brought much value to this team. He has asked very thought provoking questions to get some of us rather lazy on the thinking part to think. (questions that I secretly think he already knows the answer to) Any advice that he does give is well researched and accurate. :D

DCing for the CURE

Thanks for the nominations guys, I truly appreciate it but I honestly don't feel I have earned it this month seeing that I haven't participated much on the forum since the beginning of the year. I'll accept the nomination for the upcoming vote if there's very few nominees this month, otherwise I think someone else like Atlas folder would be a better candidate to vote for, if he's eligible of course. Let me know what everyone thinks. :)

Back