• Warmace

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tormond

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2007
Ok folks here we are. Nominations are over and the voting has begun! I have listed everyone who was nominated so here we go! This will be closed on the 31st so get your votes in now. I will be PMing Kyle to make this a sticky

why can't I vote twice? :rolleyes:

Come on get your votes in!

You can't vote twice cause I set it that way :) Otherwise everyone would just sit here and vote for themselves and do it all over again :)

PS it is kinda sad that we have 75 views on the thread and 7 votes however. Lets get these votes in people! Time is of the essence (mmmmmmm essence)

Quick!

Get your votes in on this slow holiday weekend!

You can't vote twice cause I set it that way :) Otherwise everyone would just sit here and vote for themselves and do it all over again :)

PS it is kinda sad that we have 75 views on the thread and 7 votes however. Lets get these votes in people! Time is of the essence (mmmmmmm essence)

I know only one vote Tormond... Just trying to bring in some humor and votes to the thread.

Yeah I know.. Apparently my attempt at humor failed :)

I don't see it that way at all, the notion that you made such an impact on this community that someone would nominate you for this award is satisfaction enough for me. Good luck to you too!

I was being sarcastic / joking.... :D Yes - I was a bit stunned to even get nominated and am quite honored by even being nominated. ;)

Congrats Xilikon! Our Hard DCer of the month for May!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back