[H]ardMowedOver, new member

Strikemaster

[H]ard|Gawd
Mowed over, my ass, that was a tractor with a flail deck! Just walking along, minding my own business and Wham! +140 mower goes by and over...

Who woke up ChelseaOilman? Oh, the brutality! :D

Indeed. That pass came out of nowhere! :eek:

I've got other fires to put out right now, but I'll keep throwing my points up as long as I can keep the lights on.

Any other Old Ones about to rise from their slumber? :D

Not bad huh. 19 WUs = 7,616,758 points. A lot has changed in the last decade.

<shakes head> Just freakin' WOW! :rolleyes: I just can't believe that I've crunched so many WU's worth a crap compared to those numbers. A single WU worth 400,882 points? How did Pande & company ever justify those kinds of points for a WU, regardless of how fast it was returned? I guess I'm just disgruntled because I can't afford to play with the big boy toys like these 4p G34 setups! :p

Congrats to you Chelsea and welcome back in the fold. You sure came back in a BIG way! :D

Robert

Just when I was starting to feel proud of my GTX460v2... :( :eek:
Congratz though, keep up the good work!

The title of the thread says I'm a new member. Actually I'm a founding [H] folding member from back in the days of the F@H1/F@H2 client. Just took a break from [H] and floated around a bit. I'm sure there're a few old time members here that remember PG wiping out the F@H1 stats when they released the F@H2 client. WUs were only worth 1 point back then so no big deal. Made it all back with 1 bigadv WU.

According to EOC my first 24,379 WUs only got me 2,078,974 points.

It's Relic's fault! ;)

I started in 2005 with a single Athlon XP. I was there when we moved to smp with my core 2 duo E6600 and when we moved to gpu with my 8800GTS.

I still feel like a points whore putting up 750k ppd. Granted, my 4p 6172 and my dual hex core SR2 weren't cheap, but that doesn't take away the twinge of guilt I feel when passing so many of the folding gods that laid an incredible foundation for this team.

Even though I started in 2005 I still feel like a newb, and I salute the leaders of this team from its outset until today.

The title of the thread says I'm a new member. Actually I'm a founding [H] folding member from back in the days of the F@H1/F@H2 client. Just took a break from [H] and floated around a bit. I'm sure there're a few old time members here that remember PG wiping out the F@H1 stats when they released the F@H2 client. WUs were only worth 1 point back then so no big deal. Made it all back with 1 bigadv WU.

According to EOC my first 24,379 WUs only got me 2,078,974 points.

It's Relic's fault! ;)

It's *ALWAYS* Relic's fault!

And actually, I'm the new member, of the [H]ard Mowed Over club. 7m points for 19WU is just utterly sick.

Welcome back, ChelseaOilman!

Not bad huh. 19 WUs = 7,616,758 points. A lot has changed in the last decade.
I remember seeing 905-point WUs for the first time and I was like, wow :eek:

And those took 5 days to do running 24/7

Now, if my GPU client doesn't get more than 1800 points per 5-hour WU that's bad.

Welcome back guys, good to see yall back in the mix here!!

And im not sure about old timers coming back, but in 2-3 days you can put Tobit back into the mowed club ;)

(I'm gonna get you brother lol, for the second time lol)

Who has the .jpg handy?

I'm stuck on my phone for the next few days.

Damn. I was running an overclocked 3200+ with stock HSF. Probably why my PSU decided to die... :p

Nahh, to properly kill a PSU while Folding required dual MP 1900s on a Tyan S2460. Burned the 20-pin connector clean out of one. Sorry to say, the last of those duallies lies in the basement, unpowered, mostly because I don't need a space heater at the moment. :)

Back