[H] BF2 Weekend 6-3/6-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll turn on my Xfire so add me if you haven't. My info is in the first post.

Ill be see you guys thru this all weekend long!

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

How was tonight? Just got back from a LAN party...mainly CoD 2, mighty fun. First thing I did though...remap everything to BF2 style controls, heheh. I'm addicted, horribly! I'll be on tomorrow night. Meh fellow squadee's (you know who you are ;)), looking forward to VoIPing and pwning the enemy.

I still need to play one of these weekends. There is always something holding me back. Tomorrow looks like a no go for me also, but hopefully Sunday!!!!

Lazy_Moron said:
I still need to play one of these weekends. There is always something holding me back. Tomorrow looks like a no go for me also, but hopefully Sunday!!!!

C'mon ya big, lazy moron! Play with us!

(is that funny?)

Loading my caffiene into the fridge now. I'll be on the Vanilla server at 12 which is about 40 minutes away.

[H]apHytHiaTe will drop by sometime during the weekend, I'm nervously patching the game as you speak. Why does the patch have to be 400 megs!!!!?? Why oh why!?! I guess i've only missed 6 minutes of gaming...

There are a lot of n00bs on right now. Every [H] commander they start a muntiny vote against and I was punished for an accidental tk. Some n00b jumps in front of my jet on the runway and then punishes.

Hmm i was commanding on Gulf of Oman just a while ago and i don't recall a mutiny or maybe I just didn't see.

yep lots of noobs in there, especially on my team :( the three man [H] squad on karkand was the #1 squad for the mec's. pretty sad if ya ask me.

Heheh, its any of the three BFG servers.

70.86.86.250 - rotating vanilla
70.86.86.254 - static vanilla
70.86.86.251 - spec forces

Thanks.... I thought it was a dedicated [H] Server... Thanks for the info. I will be in to get my tail kicked a little later.

I'll be in a little later tonight, thanks again to all involved :)

Whoever the admin is...you gotta limit to [H] only or something. I ended with like -14 and 12 kills after the same damn Private kept punishing after running in front of my plane. Got some lag too from >160 ping'ers. Where did teh fun go? :( Maybe late night when all the 12-year olds are safely in bed (and HAVE THEIR HAPPY MEALS, WAHHHHHHHH! (Pwned life reference)) it'll be better to play in.

I was just in for about an hour with LuGNuT but I was laggy and full of n00bs..

Dosnt help that Im trying to run a Game center so ever 2 mins I got to get up to sell some kid candy... or buy more time on the machines.

Well try again later.

Wow... that was laggy... I'm not all that good, but damn.. I'm not that bad either. Lots of Vehicle Whores, crappy - okay WORTHLESS - commanders (I tried ... one good squad).
We'll try again a bit later - got things to do.

Peace,
Tim

Yar, I'm a go practice my sniping some on a 24/7 Karkand server or something...will show up later @ night.

Oh I was just about to go back on. But I guess I'll have to wait even longer after hearing these stories of more n00bs and lag. What really made me take a break was I was flying some n00b private to the island on wake from the carrier. We were taking some light fire from the ground nothing to heavy that could even destroy us. The n00b jumps out into the water swims to shore and then boom I'm dead. He planted C4 all over my chopper and tked for no reason. I find the game stops getting fun when you get tked so many times you forget what team you're on. I'll be on later and I hope it will be more fun.

Warriorprophet said:
Man I just got off work, anyone getting on the rotating server?

I'm on right now with a few other [H] guys, so come join us. :)

We're working on the lag issues now guys. We'll get this thing straight, I promise. :)

*Shakes fist* You better...

j/k I just started the patch for the 3rd time...sigh

The new hoobstank cd is helping me pass the time tho, rockin' stuff.

Crap I just tried to join but a bug is happening to me. I'm showing up as a private with no unlocks. I guess I'll try again later. I disconnected and reconnected about 6 times. Anyone wanna get an SF game going tonight?

yea I had like 3 guys on my team that were showin up RED... so I kept kill them... not cool... lots of TKs for me where i was on

The error still won't go away. I tried so many times to reconnect and restart BF2. Also I tried going to other servers and my rank showed up fine it's just this one that I show up as a private. Also my rank shows up as a private but all my unlocks are there now. What's with this? Is it like a server issue since I show up normal on all the others I join?

I played for about 10 minutes. Too many noobs, and the only [H]ard Squad was full. I left before I became to pissed off at the game.

After playing HL2:EP1, it makes me realize what a pile of crap BF 2 is. :(

Good games today guys. I was in some great squads.

Can we please lower the server count to 40 or 50 players rather than 64? It's clear that the server can't handle 64 players, everyone starts getting annoying lag once the count gets that high. I could barely control my TV missiles.

I just crashed out to desktop while loading...thanks 1.3!

Anywhoo, some awesome squad action occuring now. Lag is bad though. And I'm also showing up as Private, but with unlocks. I have a bad feeling everything I do tonight won't be recorded as stats.

Well after trying 20 times I'm showing up as a Staff Sergeant again. Got the red error though. A [H] guy on my team showed up red so I shot him when I was exiting a building in Dalian Plant. Had some good squad action for about 2 rounds then it just fell apart. The lag is terrible either there are too many pingers or it's just the server. I'm sick of the n00bs though. About a dozen of them were having a firefight for a jet. Will be playing tommorow too and maybe some more tonight if I feel like it.

Yeah, hopefully tomorrow will go a bit better. I'm out for tonight.

Recommendation for next time though...admin(s) present, and no tolerance for general noob-ness. Compared to the previous weekends, this really was noob/tard fest. TKing for planes, C4ing EVERYTHING (think that guy from the Pwned Life) etc. Still, seeing 2 full [H] squads in action was hella cool. :D

I feel like a dolt for even trying to play that game... I suck ass. I did not get one kill the whole time, except for TK's. It's hard to tell your enemies and buddies apart in that game if you aren't "INTO" it.

It was cool to play with [H]'ers, though.

The rotation server was laggy as hell tonight, and it crashed a few min. ago :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back