Halon's Sale Thread! SOLD: Sapphire Pulse RX 6600

Halon

Gawd
Thanks for looking! I list things here when I cycle through them, because I like finding a good home for my old hardware.

Previous purchase are listed below and crossed through for good measure.

Up for sale now is a Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6600. This was purchased May 14 of this year and lived in a small form factor home theater PC, where its main challenges were playing CEMU and Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, before I decided I wanted an ITX RTX 3060 instead. This card has not been registered with Sapphire - I will ship it in its original box and forward the receipt to you so that you can have it. Asking price is $160 shipped within the continental U.S. I have good Heat under the handle FreonTrip. Thanks for looking!

I am selling a microATX machine in good working order with accessories. Specs are:

Core i3 12100F, cooled by a Noctua NS-U12S
ASRock B660M Phantom Gaming 4 uATX motherboard
16GB DDR4-3200
8GB Intel Arc A750 GPU
1TB NVMe SSD
650W PowerSpec Bronze PSU with LEDs
Gamdias Mars E2 uATX case with tempered glass side panel
Three Noctua case fans for quiet cooling

I am keen to sell this as a set and will deliver this within the DFW area for cash, PayPal, or Zelle. I am willing to ship it, but the glass side panel will require special attention and care to ensure it arrives safely. Nevertheless, I will work with you there if that's what you need.

Asking price for the whole thing is $350 before shipping. I have solid Heatware under FreonTrip. Thanks for looking.

Hey all. I'm looking to replace my desktop with a reasonably contemporary NUC with decent graphics. I'd hope for something like the RNUC11PHKi7C001, which has what amounts to a Max-Q RTX 2060, but one that can accommodate a standard graphics card would also be welcome. It does not need storage, RAM, or an OS (and in the case of one with integrated video that can support a discrete card, I'm covered there too), but I'd like for it to be stable and to run Win11 without workarounds. Thanks.

Last edited:
Updated thread title for my hopeful trade.

Last edited:
Back