Happy Anniversary Marty!

Oldbenwa

Gawd
martyanniv.jpg

Gmail only shows 53 conversations. But the longest is 44 messages, and the average is probably ~10 (gmail doesn't count actual messages for you :()

wow, I never expected you guys to talk outside the forums, seeing your constant presence on here.

drizzt81 said:
wow, I never expected you guys to talk outside the forums, seeing your constant presence on here.

a moose free environment is quite refreshing. :p

AtomicMoose said:
I encourage Marty to leave the forums as much as possible.
;) :p

Yea, been doing that a lot lately huh? So your penance on accusing Ben and I for cheating, wrongly, you need to hook be up with the method for auto load NIC drivers/attach to a share on Barts PE... :p

edit: and why so frigging slow loading...

i cant get my fing outlook to work, i have an exchange server here at home (believe it or not, it really is a legal copy) anyhow... i cant ever get outlook to talk to my exchange it sais something about the local file being fucked up so i delete it, it makes a new one, then it complains it cant access it or its fucked up blah blah... sigh :(

FLECOM said:
i cant get my fing outlook to work, i have an exchange server here at home (believe it or not, it really is a legal copy) anyhow... i cant ever get outlook to talk to my exchange it sais something about the local file being fucked up so i delete it, it makes a new one, then it complains it cant access it or its fucked up blah blah... sigh :(

hitting the full name? computer.domain.local

Try HTTP RPC, it works when I'l local to the server also-- somehow

the error it gives me is "The set of folders could not be opened"

Which file can't it open, the .pst file or a different one? I have to repair my wifes pst file every once in a while when she somehow screws it up.

Back