Hard DCer of the Month for June NOMINATIONS

Tormond

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2007
Well it's that time of the month again :) Lets get those nominations in! There is one slight change to the rules and it is as follows

1) To nominate someone, you must give at least a brief reasoning behind why they should be nominated. The other rules remain as they are we are just implementing this small change so that we ALL can see why you think the person should be nominated.

Here are the rules as originally stated: The Winners in the past are listed below to make it easy for you. I will try and keepthis updated as I can

What is the [H]ard|DCer of the Month?:
Every month, the team gets a chance to choose someone they thought contributed greatly to the team, and give them a bit of recognition for it. At the begining of each month, a nomination thread is held. Here is your chance to nominate whoever you think deserves recognition. Someone can be nominated for any reason. It does not matter if they designed some massive piece of software to help the team in some way, or simply added a few boxen to ramp up their production. Nominations are held for a week, and then the top nominated people move onto a poll. This is usually the people that get more than one nonination that move on. After nominations, a vote is held for two weeks. Same as before, vote for whoever you want, for whatever reaons you want. If there is a tie, a runoff will be held. After the winner is chosen, they are interviewed so the entire team can see what makes them tick.

The Rules:
The rules are quite simple, and should be easy for everyone to follow. There are only two of them.
1.) Past winners cannot be nominated until one full year after they last won.
2.) You cannot nominate yourself.

Prizes:
Being that there is no cash flow funding the [H]|DCer, there is only so much we can do in the way of prized. Prizes will be awarded yearly for the [H]ard|DCer or the Year. The monthly [H]|DCers do not have a physical prize, but thanks to Kyle and the rest of the gang, we still have something to give winners. All monthly winners will receive a custom title showing off their achievement.

May 2007: Xilikon
April 2007: Darktiger
March 207:BillR
February 2007: Tigerbiten
January 2007: Whoops...
December 2006: Hito Bahadur:
November 2006: King_N:
October 2006: p[H]ant0m:
August 2006: Anderu:
July 2006: roftranspo,
June 2006: AtomicMoose,
May 2006: Mikeblas,
April 2006: OSUGuy98,
March 2006: BakedOn,
February 2006: Marty9876,
January 2006: Viper87227,
December 2005: FLECOM,
November 2005: King_N,
October 2005: Unhappy_Mage

As a [H]ardDCer winner, let me start the nominations by proposing Tormond and here's why :

-Always trying to help around.
-one of the rare active 3 millions points team member (congratulations for reaching this milestone today btw).
-Often nominated in the past but neved had a chance of winning, with me stealing his chances last time :D

In short, he deserve it ;)

I would vote for Tormond this month, but at some point lelliott731 needs to be recognized. Ridiculous PPD.

Tormond FTW

Reason umm he smacked my ass in ppd after i built up about 500k pt lead on him ;)
and helping drive the team forward right now

Due to the loss of posts with the database rollback, I'll put a list of those who are nominated from my memory :

Tormond (5 guys proposed)
FLECOM (BillR proposed)
lelliot731 (aldamon proposed)
Celerator (ND40oz proposed)

Tormond just because he is catching up with me in points....

I nominated Celerator. He's always putting up points and encouraging people in the milestone thread.

Well I posted ths before the rollback so I am closing nominations now and will be putting up the poll for it shortly. I have the list updated and will close this later on this evening (just in case we get hit with another rollback). As always I will be asking Kyle to sticky the Poll and remove the sticky from this.

Back