Votes: 4 8.0%
  • fenderltd

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tormond

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2007
Well for BillR now it's that time of the month for the voting. Sorry I am a day late on this I have been out of town for work for a week and got home a bit late last night. Anyways on with the voting!

And the Contestants are!

(No really look up I can't post above a Poll)

I just wanted to say that to everyone who is in the poll, all of you are more than worthy to be a Hard DCer of the month! For those whose name have not made it to be upon the Hard DCer of the month, we still thank you for your time and everything you do for the horde here. Congrats to everyone here, we are all winners already:D

I just wanted to say that to everyone who is in the poll, all of you are more than worthy to be a Hard DCer of the month! For those whose name have not made it to be upon the Hard DCer of the month, we still thank you for your time and everything you do for the horde here. Congrats to everyone here, we are all winners already:D

I agree..

I vote for a write in.
AtomicMoose.

You might say no, because he's not [H]
I will argue that he has always been [H]
...and I need him to be.

All for one. One for all.

I vote for a write in.
AtomicMoose.

You might say no, because he's not [H]
I will argue that he has always been [H]
...and I need him to be.

All for one. One for all.

Chris has been gone along time, but not as long as you relic. Things happened behind the scenes and a lot of drama was caused. All of this was happening around when UD was no more and people were talking about what projects the [H]orde should support. Moose did things that he was not supposed to do as an admin etc. is what it seems like. I agree these things should not have came between the [H]orde and Moose but for some odd reason they did. Moose did a lot for us @ the [H]orde and I don't think anyone will ever forget that.
On another note, we seem to be past the drama after many months and it feels good. What ever happens, I think everyone is cool with as long as no more drama comes from it.

Good to have you back relic and boosting spirit among the [H]ard members. God Bless

Chris has been gone along time, but not as long as you relic. Things happened behind the scenes and a lot of drama was caused. All of this was happening around when UD was no more and people were talking about what projects the [H]orde should support. Moose did things that he was not supposed to do as an admin etc. is what it seems like. I agree these things should not have came between the [H]orde and Moose but for some odd reason they did. Moose did a lot for us @ the [H]orde and I don't think anyone will ever forget that.
On another note, we seem to be past the drama after many months and it feels good. What ever happens, I think everyone is cool with as long as no more drama comes from it.

Good to have you back relic and boosting spirit among the [H]ard members. God Bless

No drama my friend. Just teamwork.
Until Moose tells ME he in not on my team, he always will be.
He is one of my heroes.

Now on with the show. :)

I would love to have moose back around. If you need any of his contact info PM me. Amen brother, on with the finding the cure.

edit: I was not saying you were bringing drama back relic, just sexy back ;)

Waiting for a tie breaker (again) Will check (and close this in the mornig) GET THOSE VOTES IN!

Congrats to Fenderltd! I will be sending you a Questionare for the interview portion via PM and will Let Lethal know to fix your title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back