Help me spend $11.01 on Xbox Live Arcade

biggles

2[H]4U
What games do you recommend? I thought this would be an easy question to google. However, I found out most of the top XBLA games are also available on PC. I always get games on PC when they show up on both console and PC. Cheaper and one of these days I am likely to dump the Xbox 360, whereas the PC I will always have.

I already have:
Shadow Complex
Guardian of Light
Outrun Online Arcade
Bomberman
Sonic Adventure 2
Guardian Heroes

Was considering Ikaruga, Radiant Silvergun, Hydro Thunder, Rez.

This was hard since just about every game I like is on PC as well but I managed to think of...

The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai is a fun beat 'em up game.

and

I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MBIES 1N IT!!!1 which is only $1 I believe in the indie game section.

I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MBIES 1N IT!!!1 which is only $1 I believe in the indie game section.

Yup, I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MBIES 1N IT!!!1 is in the indie game section, and it's a lot of fun. Mainly if you have at least one other person to play it with (IMO).

I'd also recommend "DLC Quest," which I also believe is in the Indie game section. There's also the sequel "Live Freemium or Die." Unfortunately they are both pretty short, and they're not very hard to beat, but they're pretty funny. Plus they're $1 a piece.

I am not sure if you are only looking at XBLA games, but Microsoft is holding the "Xbox 360 Ultimate Games Sale" on Xbox Live this week. Here is the list for Day 1 and Day 2.

Back