Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Hola DeFex
Made into the top 200 and it only took one day to get dropped a spot. People seem to take it pretty seriously at from here on up. :)

hmm ..just crossed the 2,500,000 plane .. hangen' on to #38 spot by the skin of my teeth :p

[F]old|[H]ard

Hit the 2 million milestone, 1 day early of my 6 month anniversary :p

Now, I have to get more clients going to try and make the next million in a month!

Hit the 2 million milestone, 1 day early of my 6 month anniversary :p

Now, I have to get more clients going to try and make the next million in a month!

Nice going, Wharf_Rat. It took me years to get there. If there weren't so many folders breathing down my neck I'd be able to see you coming up fast.

And my little milestone is 150 WUs on my PS3...

3 mil.
Took me six years, not six months. ;)
But I did help out a bit in UD.

My first 100,000 is now in the bank. I wouldn't mind having another ps3 to fold on and spare just incase. ;)

3 mil.
Took me six years, not six months. ;)
But I did help out a bit in UD.
A very impressive milestone and highly commendable effort, relic. I love those badges. You are a great inspiration to this team. :)

As for myself, I just hit 1.5 million, so I'm eligible for a lifetime of GenMay. However, I'm going to pay for it as a way to give something back to the forum.

...so I'm eligible for a lifetime of GenMay. However, I'm going to pay for it as a way to give something back to the forum....

I hear ya, I did the same.
Fold [H]ard. :D

Killer[MoB];1032113446 said:
Best week ever: 2/17-2/23/2008 - 52,800

I guess I should add mine as well. Same thing for me but the points are 53105.

It's been a bad week of system instability and RMA'd RAM in my Q6600 system but I've limped to 100k. Looks like I'll need to add another system to keep up with Kendrak though!

It may be a relatively short run, but I finally caught Toasty[H]ardOCP last week and moved into second overall on the team.

Now I just gotta double my production to keep in front of Tigerbiten

It's been a bad week of system instability and RMA'd RAM in my Q6600 system but I've limped to 100k. Looks like I'll need to add another system to keep up with Kendrak though!

Just wait till I convince the wife I need a Q6600 :p

Nice going ICE_9!

It get's progressively more difficult to move up in the ranks.
The solution is progressive D.

Fold on!

Nice going ICE_9!

It get's progressively more difficult to move up in the ranks.
The solution is progressive D.

Fold on!

QFT ..slow like molasses the farther up the food chain your able to squirm :(:D

[F]old|[H]ard

I added up all my [H] DC points and realized I made 15 million...UD, genome@home and folding@home.

So I am celebrating my combined milestone. 100% [H]ard 100% of the time.

genome@home P: 54286.28

I added up all my [H] DC points and realized I made 15 million...UD, genome@home and folding@home.

So I am celebrating my combined milestone. 100% [H]ard 100% of the time.

genome@home P: 54286.28

<waves small flag>

Yay!!!!

<end waves small flag>

I hit 700K this morning:)
...should show up on the next update..I hope.....

250,000 some time in the wee small hours of the morning. 100,000 of that since I began ramping up around Valentines day :)

I've finally broken into the top 200 and am peaking towards 750000 points.

My network issues cost me almost 75000 points this past month. I've noticed a lot of people on my coat tails, good job guys!

Milestone for me, I almost doubled my last months production of 550K to a little over 1 million this month!

New record month - Feb 2008: 197,197
Two units shy of 200k.

New record week - 02.24.08 to 03.01.08: 59,917

Not sure how it happened, but I manged to pull in 200k last month with only one system that is less than 3 years old. I have a bunch of 1.2 GHz PIIIs that should have been scrapped a year ago. :)

I should also mention that I am not winning any awards for points per watt with my setup. If it means helping cancer research, then Al Gore has an open invitation to come over to my house and spank me...

I should also mention that I am not winning any awards for points per watt with my setup. If it means helping cancer research, then Al Gore has an open invitation to come over to my house and spank me...

At least it isn't what's quoted in my sig :p

5th in the [H]orde.
79th in the World.

7,736,262 Points.
37,038 Work Units.

Got my thumb out of its cast ............ :D

Luck ................. :D

Back