Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Minor compared to some of you all - passed the 15 million mark sometime over the weekend. Little by little.

In the top 40 on the team and passed the 100 mill pt mark!

Lol tkam... I just passed 1mil today, after a year. So in 99 more years I too can reach that milestone :)

Huge for me! Hit 75K. WOOT!!!! And I got both the I5 750, and the 5870, an 6520 folding almost 24/7

I need a newer computer, and I guess I'll have to go team green for the next video cards. wonder if the wife will OK a 670 come tax time. And a z77 board, and an I7, we will just have to wait :)

Last edited:
Congratulations to everyone hitting milestones! Keep up the good work guys and gals! We need your effort to find some cures! Oh, and to pass EVGA soon!

50 million.

cert.php

cert.sc0tty8.75273895.jpg

:eek:

Number 10 on the team in total points And #71 in the whole project.

this is probably the highest I will ever be. It will take me 6 months or more to take spots 9 or 8 and I have an army of buzzsaws behind me ready to mow me including jaech, core32, kmac, and tkam.

I took a screenshot to remember the moment. It's a fun ride to the top, now time to slowly fall to the bottom :)

After a few years of «soft folding» (4 750 Wus – 2,5 millions points) in Team 51, I finally built my first dedicated 2P rig.

I could not have made it without the valuable guides and threads lead by[H] members on this forum and on the official FF, so I switched this week to Team 33, and I just completed my first bigadv WU.

Guess what, it was a 8102 WU! TPF: 16:48 eg 252k PPD. With my slow upload time, it's a 234k PPD for Team 33.

After a few years of «soft folding» (4 750 Wus – 2,5 millions points) in Team 51, I finally built my first dedicated 2P rig.

I could not have made it without the valuable guides and threads lead by[H] members on this forum and on the official FF, so I switched this week to Team 33, and I just completed my first bigadv WU.

Guess what, it was a 8102 WU! TPF: 16:48 eg 252k PPD. With my slow upload time, it's a 234k PPD for Team 33.

I'm jealous. Congrats on your new machine and glad you're folding for the cause!

Congrats everyone and welcome aboard Nicolas_orleans. :)

First million down. (even thought stats is still showing me 300 short

Back