HL - Natrual Selection

Keith130

Limp Gawd
So I wanted to play natrual selection online today but my version is out of date, I check the instructions on the site and it says run halflife through steam, which I downloaded but cant work out how to run half life through it. So do I need to run half life through it or not?

Keith130 said:
So I wanted to play natrual selection online today but my version is out of date, I check the instructions on the site and it says run halflife through steam, which I downloaded but cant work out how to run half life through it. So do I need to run half life through it or not?

Probablly all of your HL folders are located in the older C:\Sierra folder, for me to get stuff to work in steam I had to move it to C:\program files\steam...

BTW - the new NS is nothing like the old one, people could never get the strategy of the first version down, and they have dumbed it down to accomodate for that. v1.0 of NS is still the best IMO and my friends play it together all the time

UltimaParadox said:
BTW - the new NS is nothing like the old one, people could never get the strategy of the first version down, and they have dumbed it down to accomodate for that. v1.0 of NS is still the best IMO and my friends play it together all the time

I agree.

Sad to hear they messed ns up. Used to be a really fun game. Once they started using steam I could never get my 100 percent real cd key to work.

Back