[Hot] 25% off Visiontek graphics cards (BB)

H-street

Supreme [H]ardness
In this weeks (12-23) flyer, visiontek graphics cards 25% off..

don't know if this counts for the 3870 but could be a hot deal..

linky or go to bestbuy and check your local add..

i'll probably go check it out tomrrow and hope some are left..

one way you may be able to get around it is by doing a special order in the store..

if you get a good manager and pay now they may order it in for you and still give you the 25%..

goto the store ask about it, ask if they can order it, ask if you can get the 25% off and pay now..

Hrm. I'm gonna have to see if I can get the 25% off applied to the 3850 I bought last week. Dang, that would make it $119!

Will that 25% off apply to the on-line purchase?

*edit*

SOAB! I just called their help line... the deal is for in-store only. Damn, I would of bought 4 of them at $107.99. I knew it would be too good to be true.

Will that 25% off apply to the on-line purchase?

*edit*

SOAB! I just called their help line... the deal is for in-store only. Damn, I would of bought 4 of them at $107.99. I knew it would be too good to be true.
I'm still gonna go in-store and throw myself at the mercy of their CSRs.

they decided to do this sale day after they sold out their hd3870 again. kinda gay if u ask me.

they decided to do this sale day after they sold out their hd3870 again. kinda gay if u ask me.

lol, I'm sure if you tell them the deal is "kinda gay" that they will pull a card just for you next time... :rolleyes:

Called yesterday and got the difference for my 3870 credited back to me, $21.50. Net cost $170 :D

$193.49 for a 3870. Great price. Too bad they're sold out. When will this video card madness end? I still can't fathom why I have to pay $250+ for a fucking video card when I can pay less than $200 for a kickass motherboard, which obviously takes more time and materials to manufacture. The problem is with the monopoly INVIDIA and ATI have on the video card market.

Back