Hot Deal! PC Power & Cooling 610w Continuous @ 40°C $99.99, 79.99 After $20 MIR!

I'd say its a lukewarm deal. You can easily find the Corsair 750 TX for $100 on several reputable etailers now.

The reason I considered it a hot deal is because this powersupply is usually 199, so $100 off and a $20 MIR makes it a good deal for this powersupply.

Although, I agree.

The reason I considered it a hot deal is because this powersupply is usually 199, so $100 off and a $20 MIR makes it a good deal for this powersupply.

Although, I agree.

Where are you getting that figure $200 from?

It can be found several places for cheaper clicky

If you would have actually clicked on the OP's NewEgg link, you would have seen that it says originally $200.

I did, and it could have said originally $1000 for all I care because its available at other retailers for no where near $200.00. Newegg isn't the only store that sells PC parts online ya know.

I've been very happy with my PCP&C 610 watt PSU; it's a solid performer. But if I were to do it over again I'd get a 750+ watt PSU just so it would be more future proof.

I did, and it could have said originally $1000 for all I care because its available at other retailers for no where near $200.00. Newegg isn't the only store that sells PC parts online ya know.

Well if you did, then why did you ask? Next time word your question better.

The OP's price posted is still better than the prices you found.

Well if you did, then why did you ask? Next time word your question better.

The OP's price posted is still better than the prices you found.

I wasn't arguing a better price, I was simply stating that MSRP's mean shit when you look at how many other sites are selling for half of the original $200.00...

Back