how does spider man 2 look on the psp?

Neehario

Weaksauce
Just wondering from current owners, iam debating buying a psp atm, and just wondering how the movie that is packaged with it looked quality wise, i havent heard anything about it.

Thanks.

It looks very good. I'd say a step up from my DVD played on my Sony Wega. Everything is very very clear, crisp, colorful.

Yep, definately looks awesome and the audio isnt that bad for a portable

After reading a lot of bad things about the PSP, I was very sceptical.... until my coworker bought one and brought it in. I was pretty blown away at how sharp it looked. I watched spiderman-2 for a bit, took it out, put in twisted metal, played for a bit, put spiderman 2 back in, and it resumed from where i left off :) I'm pretty impressed. If only it didnt cost so damn much. If I bought one, my wife would have my balls :D

yeah i think i may get it despite the cost because its a allaround portable games music movies.

Jnk said:
Yep, definately looks awesome and the audio isnt that bad for a portable

agreed... without headphones its OK...
but with headphones its amazing. i really like it, and ive been transferring funny vids to my mem stick all day with the same quality.

If you're debating buying a PSP the only thing you should consider is the gaming aspect. I can't forsee anyone wanting to buy UMD movies which can only be played on the PSP (maybe Sony will release a portable UMD movie player in the future) when DVDs offer additional content and can be played on TVs or portable DVD players. It does look good, but Spider-Man 2 will be the only UMD movie I will ever own. That being said, like others have mentioned the image quality is pretty good.

b1m2x3 said:
agreed... without headphones its OK...
but with headphones its amazing. i really like it, and ive been transferring funny vids to my mem stick all day with the same quality.
What tutorial did you use to transfer the movies?

No, they must be MP4 and the max 16:9 resolution available for user movies is 368x208, the optimal resolution is locked for onl UMD use... mainly because Sony doesn't want users playing DVDRips at the best resolution...

Back