How many (legit) PC games do you own?

I started playing video games when I was two... beginning with super mario bro's and some atari back in 1989... i'm 21 years of age now and i've had every console and played a million PC games. I've never pirated a game. I'd say I own over 500 or so games total. I have a case of super nintendo equipment with 300 games in it alone. My brother has most of the original Nintendo stuff(he's a little older then I, so that was more of his time.) Between the two of us though I can't even imagine how many games we've played start to finish. Let's just say while kids had matchbox cars and played with G.I. goes I was making billions in Sim City 2000. My friends dad set-up a LAN for us to play each other at the original Warcraft when we were about 10. I started playing games on-line in 1996 when Warcraft II was out. I think my friends and I were in the first thousand people to subscribe to the Kali server. So... it's been a long haul... but they're all real copies. God I can't believe 56k modems were a big deal back then... I remember having to connect to the internet multiple times with all that noise it and trying to ramp up the best connection i could. Go Macintosh performa!(I play every blizzard game but WoW[lame=/]).

I usually sell mine right after I play them. Right now I only have the following games:

Crysis
Chronicles of Riddick
Call of Warez
Far Cry
Medal of Honor Airborne
Battlefield 2
King Kong

I have around 75 or so I'd say (including my old DOS games collection.) This collection has been weeded over the years, so I've actually owned more, but these are the ones that I install every so often to play again. I have around 5 copies of System Shock, (don't think I could live without it.) I bought them when they were in the cheapie-jewel-case-only-EA-collection for $1.99 each, though I still have my original disc from when it came out. I also have a few duplicate copies of various Ultima games due to collections, bundles, etc. I have a single copy of all the rest. Check the "favorite shooter/rpg/DOS games" threads for most of what I have. :)

God I can't believe 56k modems were a big deal back then... I remember having to connect to the internet multiple times with all that noise it and trying to ramp up the best connection i could. Go Macintosh performa!(I play every blizzard game but WoW[lame=/]).

I remember when my friend's dad brought home a 1200bps Hayes modem. We started BBSing that day. We got a couple of 2400bps modems after that. A friend of mine gave me a "9600 bps" which once I installed it, (and set all the jumpers :D ) turned out to be a 14.4k. That was a great day indeed. :) After that, all the incremental steps didn't mean as much until 56K. I worked with some USR reps before the 56K launch on some certification testing, and they gave me one the Courier V.Everythings we were testing. (best dialup modem I ever used) Anyway...

and uh... what does your gf/wife/significant other thinks of this? if no wife, what about the people u live w/?

aren't there "gamers-anonymous" like AA? :p

Dividing them into separate pieces...

i've got 15-20ish i think. i have to count them when i get home. been playing PC games since 80s as well... but forked over hard earned cash for my first real PC game box in December 2 of 1999 on the release date of Quake III Arena@ a local COMPUSSR. :):cool: those were the days indeed.

after that i've been buying games since. my problem isn't the cost/quality/whatever complaints u have of PC games. my problem is i live in a small condo and i have no space to store ALL the games i desire to buy and furthermore, i'd hate to throw money down on games i haven't gotten to yet. most of the 15-20 games i own i haven't played yet =*(. so for me it's no time and no space.

PS isn't this a PC GAME list only? why do we need to list console games? :rolleyes: i've never owned a console myself nor any console games and never plan to until the PC is really DEAD, which will happen after I'M DEAD so u can say pry it from my dead cold hands, etc.

oragan trail
Warcraft
warcraft 2
warcraft 3
diablo 2
BF2
yourmom in 4D

that is all I have legal copies for.

Lol hard question, so many cd's stashed around. I would say around 100 or more... Dont feel like going through everything for a final tally but that sounds about right.

Oh Christ, dating back to my first CD-ROM game in '96 up to now... I'd say about 200 or so.

I'm actually still surprised I still have them.

Probably have bought about 100, only have about 20-30 in boxes and CDs right now. Only 5 or 6 installed right now (not counting all the games on Steam). I ended up dumping tons of them when I moved several months ago, just took up too much space and I was probably never going to play any of them again.

Yeesh hard to count. Bookcase full though. At least 250+ not counting my steam account. I've got one bookcase for pc and one for console games but they are both about to overflow. I really need to get rid of some extra pc hardware and probably my 2nd desk in favor of more storage space. I'm a pack rat though and I tend not to trade/sell my used games. (Working Atari 2600 games FTW)

I've got 10. I started PC gaming 3 years ago and started with a 6800 gt.

Battlefield 2, SF, 2142
LOTR bfme 1,2
Half life (all games)
FEAR
Crysis
Bioshock
Call of Duty 4
Starcraft!!

BF2
HL2 Silver Package
Red Faction
SupCom
BioShocker

Everything else I play are mods of HL or HL2.

I think my first legit game was Cyclemania, on 1994.
Since then I don't really know how many I've bought, but then, I've had to spend money on console and handheld games, so, well, I haven't had too many through the years.

A LOT! I buy all my games. Here is the list :D

Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2: Special Forces
Battlefield 2: Euro Forces
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 2142
Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike
Battlezone 2
Call of Duty 4
Company of Heroes
Crysis
Dark Reign
Dark Reign 2
Day of Defeat Source
Deus Ex
Earthsiege I
Earthsiege II
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
Farcry
F.E.A.R.
Half-Life 1 (Adrenaline Pack)
Half-Life 2 + Orange Box
Heavy Gear I
Heavy Gear II
Mechcommander
Mechwarrior (for NES)
Mechwarrior 2 + all expansions
Mechwarrior 3
Mechwarrior 4 + expansions
Need for Speed Special Edition
Need for Speed II
Need for Speed II Special Edition
Quake II
Quake IV
Quake Wars: Enemy Territory
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl
Star Wars : Rouge Squandron
Star Wars : Tie Fighter
Star Wars : Xwing vs. Tie Fighter
Star Wars : Dark Forces
Star Wars : Rebellion
Star Wars : Jedi Knight + Mysteries of the Sith Expansion
Starcraft + Brood War Expansion
Thexder
Tresspaser
Tribes 1
Tribes 2
Unreal Tournament 2004
Unreal Tournament III
Warcraft III Battle Chest
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Warhammer 40,000: Winter Assault
Warhammer 40,000: Dark Crusade

I think about 25 or so. I actually do not buy anything single player anymore, Crysis was the last one I bought. Why? Say, I got 5-10 FPS Games in here that are pretty much brand new, I just installed them to see how they look. I think that I must beat what I have now prior to getting anything new.

Hmm. If I think a game is worthy, then I buy it, if not... well... then I just delete it.

• Games bought in the UK:

Crysis Special Edition - depends how you wanna play it... ;)

The Orange Box (Christmas sale FTW!!!)

GTR2 - an awesome game when you get into it!

GTR - present. :D I loved this game! When I played the demo for the first time and heard
    the sound of the engine, I just smiled...

007: Nightfire - lost potential... :(

Total Immersion Racing - :D

Rally Trophy - :D

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - Good game.

The Simpsons: Hit and Run - present. Frustrating, but not too bad.

GTA 3 - need I explain this one? ;)

Toca Race Driver 2 - Liked this and spent a decent amount of time with it.

IL2 Sturmovik - never played flight sims before, but actually spent quite a bit of time on this game, I have 2 of the them btw - a Russian and an English version.

BF2 Deluxe Edition!!! I played the demo for quite a while, but when got the chance I got the full game and it made me smile when I played it for the first time! (Karkand) :)

Doom3 - depending on how you play this game, will make it good or bad.

Total Overdose - got a bit old quite quickly, but it can be played occasionally I say.

XIII - was cheap, so I thought "Let's see". Was not too bad and even though it can feel shallow at times it's not a disaster.

Superbike World Championship - a quite old game, but hey it was ok for the £5.

Need For Speed: Underground - good times!

F1 Challenge '99-'02 - I once stopped playing games for a bit and then played this game. It reminded me just how fun games can be!

Toca Race Driver - not the best game ever, did not really play it that much...

Ghost Recon - I actually liked it, I think I was about 13 when I got it.

There was also MoH: Allied Assault - I liked it.

Well, I think that's all the games that were gifted to me or bought by me or my parents, in the UK that is.

• The games that I got in Russia were:

STALKER - God damn it! That game is breathtaking!

HL2 - what do you want me to say?

FEAR - pretty good I say.

CoD2 - loved it when i got my new PC and played it at a constant 70 FPS all the time, the immersion was awesome!

NFS: MW - a pile of douche if you ask me and also, since in Russia illegally obtained games can be sold in proper shops, it was messed up, did not really work well.

Pain Killer - solid shooting.

GTA: Vice City

Prey - pretty decent.

Doom 3 beta - yes, that's right... messed up my PC whe nI installed it, so now it just sits
    on the shelf.

Postal 2 - feels a bit cheap, but the ideas are pretty fun, and at times it even can be fun.

Richard Burns Rally... :cool: Great.

GT: Legends - nice!

Max Payne 2 - Good, but too short. :(

Dalnaboyshiki - a Russian game, sort of like 18 wheels of steel, but I like it much more, it
    can be called the buggiest game I have ever played though... still love it!

GTA2 - ahhh, nostalgia!

GTA 3

Dino Crisis - I did not know what the hell it was... :(

Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of Steel - shit.

Manhunt - awwwwright, quite enjoyable.

Toca Race Driver 3 - not bad, but I liked TRD 2 more for sopme reason.

Corvette - not so good...

Grand Prix 4 - never got into it, but I can see why people like it.

Splinter Cell 4 - did not even run, a screen full of artifacts and Russian voices... come on, you need to hear the original voice! :D

Sin Episodes - an actual Steam supported copy, did not work in the UK due to the IP. ;)

HL2: E1 - same story

Call of Duty. - Liked it for the first time, but when i tried to play it a year or two later, I really did not like it too much. Everything looked the same.

I may have missed a few out, but that's it. Quite a long list actually! Oh well, I enjoyed making it, so I hope you enjoyed... erm... reading it? :D

Well over 100, but that's including the original Doom on floppies that I bought on release day:p

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander Forger Alliance
Call of Duty 4
Condition Zero
Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat: Source
Deathmatch Classic (HL)
Defcon
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmathc
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Source
Opposing Force
Portal
Ricochet
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic
Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Accelerator
AMRA Armed Combat
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Rise of Legends
World in Conflict
Guild Wars
Guild Wars: Factions
EVE Online

Probably close to 100 titles. I am a collector of the boxes. I would love to shake this habit and go strictly download digital, but can't seem to bring myself to it.

k, i'm home now. turns out i have around 18ish.

-Call of Duty
-Close Combat: A Bridge Too Far
-Close Combat: Battle of the Bulge
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Far Cry
-IGI2
-Journeyman Project
-Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time
-Journeyman Project 3: Legacy in Time
-Quake III Arena
-Rainbox6: Athena Sword
-Rainbox6: Raven Shield
-RealMyst
-Starcraft&BW
-Simcity 2000
-Thief Gold
-Thief II
-Warcraft III&Frozen Throne

i also have really really old dos games, but i dunno where they are. i think they are zipped up on a CD somewheres. those were:
-wolf3d.exe
-corncob3d (flight sim)
-budoken
-cosmos
-duke1&2.
-gold rush
-hugo's house of horrors trilogy

Easily over 300 since the 386 era. A few years back I went through the hassle of burning all of my dos games that came on a floppy to cd. They barely filled the cd. I just popped it in and there are 87 games that I once paid $20 to $30 or more a piece on back in the day. If I had only invested that money in ms stock back then :p Over the last couple years, I prolly buy 8-12 new games a year. Once upon a time I used to buy 2-3 new games a month.

I have more legit games than non-legit games and I'll just leave it at that.:)

Total games I have is probably around 100. I used to have a lot more legit games. But I sold them off on Ebay or gave them away. Most of them were tossers or games that I didn't think I'd ever play again. I wish I had some of them back.

definitely well over 100. I have gotten rid of most of them over time though.

I've got 85 or so locked up on Steam. This count does not include any demos nor ones puchased outside of the service.

AVP
AVP2
Quake
Quake 2
Quake 3
Quake 4
Doom
Doom 2
Final Doom
Duke 3d
Duke 3d Atomic Edition
Wolfenstein 3D
Spear Of Destiny
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Need For Speed
Need For Speed 2
Need For Speed 3
Need For Speed Underground
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Need For Speed Carbon
Test Drive 5
Test Drive Offroad
Test Drive Offroad 2
GTA
GTA 2
GTA 3
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City
Jetfighter 4
Lemmings Revolution
Simcity
Simcity 2000
Simcity 3000
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
School Tycoon
Rock Manager
Pool of Radiance
Dungeon Seige
Elder Scrolls 3
Elder Scrolls 4
Evolva
American Mcgee's Alice
Arcanum
Rally Masters
Hot Wired
Stubbs the Zombie
Monster Truck Madness
Monster Truck Madness 2
Big Mutha Truckers
Driver
Tropico
Red Faction
Delta Force: Black hawk down
IGI2
Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza
Rainbow six 3
Resident Evil 2: Platinum
Half life
Half life 2
Half Life Blue Shift
Half Life Opposing Force
Iron Storm
From Dusk till Dawn
Hitman: Contracts
Hitman 2
Tactical ops
Spec ops: Platinum
Soldier of Fortune 1
Soldier of Fortune 2
Doom3: Resurection of evil
True Crime: Streets of LA
Far Cry
Vampire: The Masquerade
Starwars: jedi knight 2
Starwars: Force Commander
Shadow Warrior
WCW Nitro
WWF Raw
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Joint operations
Enemy Territory Quake Wars
Unreal
Unreal Return to Napali
Unreal 2
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament 2004
Unreal Tournament 3
Operation Flashpoint
Postal
Postal 2
Call of Duty
Call of Duty: United offensive
Call of Duty 2
Call of duty 4
Medal of Honor: allied assault
Medal of Honor: Spear head
Medal of Honor Pacific Assault
Medal of honor: Airborne
Commandos
Battle Field 1942
Battlefield 2
Battlefield Vietnam
Vietcong
Vietcong: Purple Haze
World of Warcraft
DDO Online
LOTR Online
Guild Wars
Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
Call of Juarez
25 to Life
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl
Thief
Thief 2
Thief 3
Full Spectrum Warrior
Never Winter nights
Never Winter Nights 2
World in Conflict
Blacksite Area 51
Diablo
Diablo 2
Starcraft
Prey
Battle for Middle Earth2
The Sims
The Sims 2
Black and white
Black and White 2
Titan Quest
Two Worlds
Loki

this is just the list that I have that is handy, that is 139 total that does not include my steam account or any of the paper sleeves that I did not want to search through :D

AVP
AVP2
Quake
Quake 2
Quake 3
Quake 4
Doom
Doom 2
Final Doom
Duke 3d
Duke 3d Atomic Edition
Wolfenstein 3D
Spear Of Destiny
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Need For Speed
Need For Speed 2
Need For Speed 3
Need For Speed Underground
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Need For Speed Carbon
Test Drive 5
Test Drive Offroad
Test Drive Offroad 2
GTA
GTA 2
GTA 3
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City
Jetfighter 4
Lemmings Revolution
Simcity
Simcity 2000
Simcity 3000
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
School Tycoon
Rock Manager
Pool of Radiance
Dungeon Seige
Elder Scrolls 3
Elder Scrolls 4
Evolva
American Mcgee's Alice
Arcanum
Rally Masters
Hot Wired
Stubbs the Zombie
Monster Truck Madness
Monster Truck Madness 2
Big Mutha Truckers
Driver
Tropico
Red Faction
Delta Force: Black hawk down
IGI2
Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza
Rainbow six 3
Resident Evil 2: Platinum
Half life
Half life 2
Half Life Blue Shift
Half Life Opposing Force
Iron Storm
From Dusk till Dawn
Hitman: Contracts
Hitman 2
Tactical ops
Spec ops: Platinum
Soldier of Fortune 1
Soldier of Fortune 2
Doom3: Resurection of evil
True Crime: Streets of LA
Far Cry
Vampire: The Masquerade
Starwars: jedi knight 2
Starwars: Force Commander
Shadow Warrior
WCW Nitro
WWF Raw
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Joint operations
Enemy Territory Quake Wars
Unreal
Unreal Return to Napali
Unreal 2
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament 2004
Unreal Tournament 3
Operation Flashpoint
Postal
Postal 2
Call of Duty
Call of Duty: United offensive
Call of Duty 2
Call of duty 4
Medal of Honor: allied assault
Medal of Honor: Spear head
Medal of Honor Pacific Assault
Medal of honor: Airborne
Commandos
Battle Field 1942
Battlefield 2
Battlefield Vietnam
Vietcong
Vietcong: Purple Haze
World of Warcraft
DDO Online
LOTR Online
Guild Wars
Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
Call of Juarez
25 to Life
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl
Thief
Thief 2
Thief 3
Full Spectrum Warrior
Never Winter nights
Never Winter Nights 2
World in Conflict
Blacksite Area 51
Diablo
Diablo 2
Starcraft
Prey
Battle for Middle Earth2
The Sims
The Sims 2
Black and white
Black and White 2
Titan Quest
Two Worlds
Loki

this is just the list that I have that is handy, that is 139 total that does not include my steam account or any of the paper sleeves that I did not want to search through :D

Holy shit.

I just picked up the new dawn of war (I heard the studio wasnt going to make any new games and I bought it immedietly)

Lets see
A ton of old games from floppies
Oregon Trail
Xwing
Tiefighter
Full Throttle
Day of the Tentacle
Sam and Max
Xwing v Tie Fighter
Doom
Rise of the Triad
Quake 1
Quake 2
Quake 3
Doom 3
Half Life
HL2 + all the episodes
Orange box
CoD2
CoD4
Counter strike +Source
DoD S + DoD
Dark Messiah
Warcrat 3 + FT
Supreme Commander
STALKER
BF2
BF1942
Bioshock
used to play WoW... havent touched it in over a year and planning on breaking the cds.

O0o0o Rebel Assault
Rebel Assault 2

I have had other games that I've lost/had the CDS stolen from me over the years. Lots of Lucasarts games got stolen from me my freshman year in the dorms.

I've had stuff stolen at lan parties too =( I can't even remember half the games ive owned lol.

30? Maybe another 30 more for consoles? Not an old school gamer though. Gaming started with Halo 1 (PC), and just ended with UT3 (PC), and Army Of Two (360)

I guess he decided he was done with gaming? I dunno... I want to play Gothic 3 but of course it runs at 5 FPS for some unknown reason.

I really don't want to go into great detail, but 3 of my desk drawers are full and the top half of my closet is all game boxes. Probably somewhere around 400-500 games.

Back