How to contact hardware vendors?

Bootleg Loowe

Weaksauce
I am looking into selling hardware, hard drives, video cards, motherboards, etc. I have a good idea to make us original though, the thing is, none of the manufacture sites have locations to apply as a vendor.

My question are, will they give discounts when you buy larger stocks or by your reputation? I know people who get discounts for being a large company, (family members), but not really by the stock they get.

Second, is their a minimum order? We want to go more personal, and want to follow trends of the tech world, as in the most price worthy video cards, the most wanted, the newest, but not carry every single thing at the start. So will manufactures sell you 1 of their stock, maybe 2 3 4 or 5?

They will want to know I am an authorized business also, correct? So I will have to get a state business license. One last question, would the vendors mind if the business is online only?

Oops.. I forgot something, last thing. How should I contact the vendors. I want to
sell products from ATI, nVIDIA, ASUS, Gigabyte, Maxtor, Seagate; so how should I contact them? Thank you for your time!

Back