How to install pump relay switch kit??

Alex41290

[H]ard|Gawd
okay, well, today is the day i put together my watercooling system...i have the swiftech one with the green circuit board...

NOW, i searched around, googled a bit, but cannot find a clearcut "retard-can-understand" guide...

if anyone can give me insight, that would be great, but what i gathered was this:

take the pump power cord and splice the wires...take the green and white wires and (somehow?) place them into the a/c socket...take the black wire and put it into the "COM" part...take a black (red in my case) and put it in the (N/O) part and from there to the furthest hole to the right on the a/c socket...

is that right ^^ ??? do i hafta "splice" my pump's power cord? also, for the black cord coming from the pump, do i hafta strip it down to the bare wires? do i hafta do that for the others?

if i'm actually close, give me some credit because DangerDen doesn't exactly make this for retards and neither did "cooltechnica.com" where i found another review, but this one actually had pictures...and yet me, the "genius" still can't figure it out!

please help, i would be very grateful!

Back