I wish people would stop talking about "maturing drivers," "better drivers," etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoudazo

Gawd
Face it,

Nvidia has been throwing out new cards every few months, and as soon as a new card is out, the older ones get dumped on.

Often in the G80 benchmark threads there was talk of Nvidia coming out w/ better drivers so the performance would be SOOOO much better, but nope, it just isn't going to happen.

Same thing with the 7950gx2 cards, people rejoicing over quad-SLI, but where's all the support at? We 7950gx2 owners just got dumped on once again.

I should have just stuck w/ my 7800gtx for a while longer and stayed at 1280x1024. :eek:

aparently you don't know about the whole Nvidia - Driver conspiracy theory buzz...

But seriously, I can't really figure out what your thread is about. Are you sulking? Hey we all have the same sickness. We all can't stop buying "the next card". Speaking of that, my 8800GTS was on the porch when I got home. Can't wait for the Vista driver and for HL2:Source to fix itself.

Since you felt the need to talk more about your wishing that others would shut up, here is your chance to shut up about it too. :)

Let this be a lesson to all to not start bullshit threads like this. If you dont want to read what other have to say, dont click the thread, or use the Red X in the upper corner of the page, it will solve all your problems. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back